Flowers For A Ghost~ Stiles

You disappear with all your good intentions and all I am is all I could not mention. Like who'll bring me flowers am when it's over and who will give me comfort when its cold, Yeah

"Y/N please don't leave me here alone, I'm having bad dreams again"
"Okay Stiles, I'll stay"
"Y/N what's wrong? Your usually so chirpy"
"I'm fine Stiles, I'm fi..."
Your shoulders start heaving with sobs and he gently pulls you int his side for a large hug.

She took a plane to somewhere put in space, to start a life and Maybe change the world. See I never meant for you to have to crawl, no I never meant to let you go at all. Oh no oh no, don't ever say goodbye

"Babygirl please don't cry"
"I can't stop... I haven't cried for years, I just lost Hayden. And after Allison I didn't think I'd lose another friend, another sister and you left Stiles"
He sits up and you look at him with your eyes brimming with tears.
"I left?"
"You ignored me Stiles, acted like I was never born"
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I never meant to leave you alone"
"You made me reevaluate everything Stiles"
"Everything?"
"Yeah"

I've seen my headaches from all this thinking it feels like a ship god, god knows I'm sinking

"Tell me everything Y/N I'm here now"
He rubs your back gently and you look done at your fingers.
"I started just thinking. Always thinking, then the bad dreams started, sometimes I couldn't remember waking up, it felt so real"
"So that's what that confusion text was? In so sorry"
"Its okay, your here for me now. What's been playing on your mind Stiles?"

Wonder what you do, and where it is you stay, these questions they carry me away, and I said who will bring me flowers when it's over and who will give me comfort when its over. And who will tell me how it ends and how it all begins oh god, oh god don't ever say goodbye

"I'm scared of what will happen now. Scott knows about Donovan, I done the one thing he is against. I killed him"
"Out of self defence, he would of killed your Dad, you stopped a lot of potential deaths Stiles, you done good"
"But will I go to hell now? Will I burn in hell for what I did?"
"Stiles, you have the purest heart I know, your not going to hell"
"I'm scared Y/N"
He says before he starts sobbing and he rests his head on my shoulder.

And I'm only human, i said I'm only Hunan. And I'm only human, I said i'm only human, I'm human I'm human

"Your only human Stiles, it's okay to break down, don't try and say your fine because your not and that is perfectly acceptable, that's okay, God only knows if theres anyone else who can deal with being human, knowing about the supernatural and then having this fear, it's all on your shoulders Stiles. Your only human and that's okay"
He looks at me before gently kissing me on the lips.
"I love you, thank you that was what I needed"
"I love you too Stiles. Always"