For Giovanna (Scott)

"I can't believe you!"
"You can't believe me I can't believe you!"
I roll my eyes at Scott and his immaturity.
"Seriously you need to grow up Giovanna"
"Well maybe you should find someone else"
I say which leaves him shell shocked. I exit the house and storm towards the forest. The fight replays in my mind and each second that ticks by the stupider it seems. But because of my stubbornness I refuse to go back and apologize.

I find your self a good tree and run my hands across the bark. I find good places to put my hands and you hoist myself up. I climb until I'm at a good height from the ground but to others this height might seem deadly especially if you fell. I look up at the stars above when I hear a twig snap. I move in a flash, my survival instincts kicking in and I move so I'm shielded by the leaves and branches. I stop breathing and strain my ears for something, anything.
"My my what are you doing out here this late?"
A f voice asks and I shiver as I realize I don't know who owns it. You look around desperate to find the sorce but something grips my ankle causing me to scream. I kick and grab the branch above my head as the person tries to pull me down. The branch I'm holding on to starts to buckle and I finally get my legs free and swing them up so I'm on a higher branch. But this time the thing grabs both of my ankles and I'm only holding on with one hand. My fingers start to slip and I pray that Scott could come, despite the fight I love him and now I'm going to die and he'll think I hate him. I lose my grip and I fall to the ground. I cry out in pain as I land on my back and that's when I see it. Red eyes, Scott's eyes he looks at me for a moment before chasing the thing away.

Once the monsters gone he comes back wag tears in his eyes.
"Oh Giovanna I shouldn't of let you walk of I'm so sorry"
He takes my hand and the pain eases until it's a dull throb.
"Thankyou"
I sigh and attempt to stand before Scott lifts me.
"Promise we'll never fight again"
"I promise"
I breathe before Scott rests his lips on yours.