Birthday X. Part 47

"I wonder what could be going on in there?!" I chuckled as Roman Dean and I walked up to the sports bar.

Roman smirked at me before opening the door to let us in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY" A group of people jumped out and yelled.

I saw so many old and new friends, a few family remembers, and even Tara and James..just like Punk said.

"Happy Birthday Em!!" AJ ran up to me and hugged me.

"Oh my gosh AJ, did you do this all for me!?!" I hugged her back tightly.

"Of course I did all this, with some help of course...you're my sister" she smiled.

I know I'm not suppose to be all 'hugs and lovey' with her, but this is so...sweet and caring. How could I not be.
-

-

-
I went around and chatted with everyone including Tara and James. I finally made my way over to Dean...and Paige.

"Hellooo" I smiled at them.

They both stopped talking and turned to face me. Paige put her drink down and gave me a big hug. "Happy birthday cutie!!"

"Haha thank you" I hugged her back.

I stared at Dean with an annoyed look.

"What?"

"You're not even gonna wish me a happy birthday, or give me a hug?!" I crossed my arms.

He smirked at me before he hugged me "happy birthday Emily, again."

"What?" I pushed him back. "We've basically been hanging out the whole day, THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME SAYING IT."

He shakes his head "I said it this morning"

"When? When I was asleep?"

"Ha ha, but NO, when you were-"

"When I was what?"

"...fuck"

"AHHHAHAHA, I told you, you never said it!..but you did now so whatever" I give him a side hug and smiled at the two. "Now uh, you two have fun.." I chuckled before skipping away.

I never really seen Dean and Paige talk before. Although, I like it. They should totally date, just saying.

"Hey birthday girl." Roman smiled at me.

"Yesss?"

"Come sit" he patted on the seat next to him in the booth. "How's your night been going?"

"Pretty good. I ate a lot of good food, talked to a lot of old friends an stuff. Oh and I think Dean and Paige should date."

"Wow, that was random."

"I'm random, get use to it."

"I already am, but I like to point out the obvious."

I just looked up at him and smiled. "You're-"

Before I could even finish my sentence my phone rings. "Hold on.." I sigh.

"Hello?"

"Hey Emily, it's me, Seth."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, and what do you want?"

"Don't have to be so rude gosh, I'm just calling to say Happy Birthday....and to check if you've broken up with Roman yet.."

"I have till tomorrow Seth chill. And I'm sure that's not Steph and Hunter's biggest worry. I'm sure they have a list of shit I have to do."

"That's true, but they wanted me to call you and to t-tell you to do it now."

"Whatever Seth."

"I'm sorry Emily" he sighs "I'm just doing what I've been asked, now it's your turn."

I hung up. And I call bullshit! I know Seth doesn't trust me. He thinks I won't do it, he wants me to have nothing to do with Roman or Dean faster so I can-
Actually, I don't know why he's rushing it so much. But I'm not freaking stupid. I know Steph and Hunter wouldn't be rushing it. That is probably the least of their worries.

"Well Roman, we need to talk."

"Oh no" he fake gasps.

"We need to talk, after you give me my gift." I smile.

"I already did" he says as he looks down at my chest where a beautiful necklace of a silver arrow is. He gave it to me earlier today. It even had the day of our first date written on it. Cheesy as hell, but cute.

"Yeah I know, and I love it, but I want more" I just stared at him. I didn't really now how to tell him what I wanted.

"Um? You want- OHHHH" he starts to laugh. "Birthday se-"

"Don't even say that out loud, God forbid have AJ hears you say that. Now come on, let's say our goodbyes, go do it, then break up."

"Okay" Roman laughs as he follows me out.
-

-

-
That was awkward as fvck.

Hello people. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I feel like this story is getting boring AF...(it really is) idk why you people still read it. Btw, can you guys tell I totally ship Dean and Paige? Haha. I ship her more with Seth tho. Oh well. BYE

vote and comment please :)

- zoya