Us. Part 37

This is real. I'm actually at his door. It's not some messed up dream I'm having, I'm really here, I'm really gonna fix things, because I'm a grown up. I can't have AJ and Punk do everything for me, I can't just expect Roman to come crawling back to me. I think I've faced the fact that I was wrong too. I left Roman at the worst time possible. He might have done or expected too much from me too but I'm here to fix this mess, forgot about all that or just talk about it! Without fixing this, without me and Roman either being friends or a couple again, I won't be able to think straight.

I gently knocked on the door and waited, and nocked, and waited, and knocked...Nothing.

"He's probably out." I muttered to myself.

"He was" I heard a deep voice from behind me. I turned around to see the giant leaning against a wall.

"How did you even get there without me noticing." I smirked.

"Ah...sometimes giants can be quite." He shrugged before walking over to his hotel room door and opened it. "Would you like to come in?" He asked with a small smile.

"Yeah..." I gave him one back.

-

-

"So...you went to visit her?" He asked in a happy tone.

"Y-Yeah. She told me how she felt and what she was thinking. It was like I was talking to a teenager I swear!"

"Well that's Tara." He chuckled "does she, does she m-miss me?" He tilted his head.

"Well duh." I smiled at him. "She loves you, like her dad...to be fair she thought-we all thought you were her dad. But Roman, you do realize you can't be like that with her.."

"I know, I have to let James take over that role...but I'm telling you now, if he screws up, I'm taking over asap!" He said with a little smirk at the end. I just nodded at him. I missed talking to him. The fact that we've been chatting for the past hour makes me so happy. Even though half of the time it's been about Tara, I'm just happy I'm talking to him..

"Roman?"

"Yeah.."

"Can we talk about, us now?" I said shyly. "We need too."

He kinda made a duck face before nodding his head. "What do you wanna talk about, about us?" He leaned back on his chair.

I gave myself a quick second to think. Either I just come out with it, or take my time.

"Are we done?" I asked, with confidence. "What are we? Do you wanna BE anything? Because I-"

"Emily." He put his hand on mine. "You know I love you-you know I still love you." A small smile grow on his lip.

"I still love you too.." I lightly bit my bottom lip.

"Alrighty then." He took in a deep breath. "I want this." He gave me 'a look' I can't even explain it. But I could tell he had a lot to let out. "When I found out you went to see Tara and when I heard you cry on the phone, it made me realize how much you care. Yes, you may have wanted to leave me at a bad time but, I understand why. You're young, your beautiful, you're funny, you're lovable, Emily I love you so much.."

I just sat there biting my bottom lip. He wants me, he wants us. That makes me feel so much better. Not that I need a man in my life all the time, honestly if Roman were to tell me he was done with this, with us. I would just tell myself to get over it. It would take time and a lot of strength but I would just have to, because life goes on. But that's not what happened. He wants what I want, and that's us.

Without saying a word, I did what I've wanted to do for quite some time now. I jumped into his arms. I gave him the biggest hug I've ever given anyone. And to have him wrap his arms around me, made me feel complete.

"I love you too, always have, always will." I whispered loud enough for him to hear me..

-

-

-

UPDATE!!

WOW! So they're back together?!? I mean it seems like it right? Haha c:

BY THE WAY! Do NOT think this is the end. This story is only on chapter 37!! I can still be pretty creative xD hope you guys are enjoying this story!! Thanks for reading!!

Vote & comment plz! <3

-Z