Back At It. Part 38

Gosh....The last month has been just great. Roman and I finally feel normal around each other. There's no awkwardness about the whole break up thing between us, or our friends. We're getting along just great! On top of that, Tara and James are slowly getting along as well. On our days off Ro and I go visit them (sometimes). James seems to be cleaning up his act and acting like a dad...kinda.

Last night was the night I made my come back. It was during the Payback PPV. A simple backstage video of me walking- no, skipping past my sister AJ. That's all it took to make the internet exploded. I was ready to shin, enough love drama, it's time to focus on my career now that everything is normal. I'm gonna get to the top. Even if that means beating my sister. She has to understand though, that's the way it is..

On the other hand. Last night The Shield had an AMAZING match against Evolution. For the second time, they kicked ass and won! I couldn't have been more happy for them!!

"Ready to go?" Roman asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Yup!" I hopped off the hotel room bed, then grabbed my bags. We headed out to the arena for RAW tonight. It's gonna be a great show.
-
-
-
Roman and I walked into the arena after taking a few pictures with some of our lovely fans. It was so nice to be back. Oh yeah, I should say half of this month I've been down in NXT working on my move set and some other stuff..

"Hellooo" Dean smiled at us as we walked into the shields locker room.

"Hey" I smiled back at him before running over to give him a hug. I feel like I've grown a lot closer to Dean. More then before. He's like an older brother to me.. "How you feeling? That match was pretty intense last night." I chuckled.

"Ummm, I'm alright...I guess." He shrugged before walking over to his bags.

"Cool, well I'm gonna go find out what they got planned for me tonight!" I said then walked over to Roman giving him a quick kiss.

"Hey em!" Dean called for me before I could leave the room. "If you see Seth, tell him I'm looking for him."

"Uh, okay." I picked up my bags before walking out of the room.
-
AJ, Paige and I sat in a corner of the 'meeting room' for the divas. We chatted about the PPV last night and some other random stuff. AJ gave me strange looks every once in a while, I don't blame her, she's got no idea what I've got planned. I'm just playing it cool.

"Alright, lady'ss!" Mark (the divas manger) said as he walked into the room wearing his regular black suit. He went on talking about the other divas, I wasn't really listening though, something else was on my mind. Nothing in particular, just thinking about other stuff.

"What's next?? Ah, that's right, AJ Lee." Mark said making me snap back. "Okay Ms Lee. Tonight we have you set to talk about your victory last night against Naomi." He smiled at her. She nodded. Mark may have said this was gonna be AJs segment, but that's not what I heard.
-
-
"You good?" AJ asked me as we walked out of the meeting room.

"Me?" I gave her a confused look. "I'm fine, I'm actually really happy, AJ." I smiled and looked down. "Why are you asking though?" I looked back up at her with another confused look.

"I don't know, you just seem kinda...off."

"O-Okay?" I chuckled. "See you later AJ.." I gave her a quick smile then turned around. I smiled proudly at myself as I walked down the halls. Once I turned the corner I bumped into Seth. Perfect.

"Ello!" I smiled at him.

"Heyyy" He smiled back weirdly. He sounded, fake.

"Um, are you okay?" I tilted my head at him.