First. part 5

At the arena.

I haven't told anyone about me and Roman kissing. I guess I'm waiting to see what Roman does first. I was walking slowly to the divas locker room. Hopping I would see Roman or Seth or Dean.. But mostly Roman.

"Where is he?" I said in a low voice.

"Who?" Someone said from behind me. I jumped a little.

Crap it's Roman.

"WHAT"

"Who are you looking for" he looked at me weirdly.

"Punk. Yeah I took his headphones" I smiled.

"Oh..well I was looking for you" he smiled.

"Really why" I sat on the crate that was next to me.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go out to get a pizza or something after the show"

"Sure" I smiled.

"Cool...by the way, you can ride with us to the next city since punk and AJ will most likely leave right after the show."

"Alright thanks"

"Bye doll" he kissed my cheek. Again.

I sat there smiling for a good 10 minutes. Is this a date. This has to be a date.

"Em?" AJ said

"April!!" I jumped of the crate. "It's such a beautiful day today!" I skipped around her.

"Alright alright. What's going on" she smirked.

"Well I don't kiss and tell" I stopped skipping and stood in front of her.

"You kissed Roman!"

"Maybe"... I can't play it off like this. "OKAY YES!" AJ hugged me. "Anddddd he wants to go out after the show with me. Just me!"

"Aww I'm so happy for you em! Hope things work out" she smiled the walked away.

Me too..

It's just a house show tonight. I'm teaming with AJ to face Emma and Paige. It's going to be fun working with my sister!

AJs music played. We walked...or should I say skipped down to the ring.

AJ was about to go for the pin but Emma got the upper hand and knocked her out.

"1...2.." AJ kicked out.

"AJ TAG ME!" I started yelling. She tired to get over to me but Emma stopped her. I didn't want to lose not tonight, not with my sister. I went over to Paige and started attacking her. The ref started yelling at us. Emma was yelling at me too. AJ grabbed her title and hit Emma with it when the ref wasn't looking. She quickly through it out of the ring. AJ went for the pin.

"1...2...3!"

AJ and I won.

"Nice Job em!" AJ hugged me.. I just smiled.

"I'm gonna go change!" I ran over to the girls locker room. I didn't really know what to wear. He said something about pizza so I just put on my favorite jeans and a nice sweater since it was cold out.

I get a text from Roman.

Hey my match just ended I'll come get you once I'm ready
-Roman

I smiled.. I sat down then started playing some apps I got a text from punk.

AJ told me Romans gonna take you out tonight. I'm just letting you know if anything bad happens. Tell me first
-punk

I will, thanks Phil :)
-Emily.

There's a nock on the door. That has to be Roman. I took a deep breath.

I opened the door to see Roman with all his bags. He's wearing normal cloths just like me.

"Hi!!" I tired to hide my excitement. I failed.

"Haha hey em you ready?"

"Yup!" I grabbed my stuff and he quickly took it from me.

"Your to sweet" I smiled at him.

*skip car ride*

We dropped off Dean and Seth at the hotel. We're gonna pick them up once we're done our 'date' then drive to the next city.

He arrived at a Pizza Hut.

"I know this is a really crappy first date" I almost I died when he said date. "But everywhere is closed and I couldn't wait any longer" he smiled.

"This is just fine." I grabbed his hand. We walked in.