Mine. part 7

I woke up to the sound of snoring. Once again Dean had woken me up by making some kind of noise. It sucked that I was no longer in Romans arms.

"Sorry doll" I turned to the drivers seat. Roman was driving. "If I let him drive the rest of the way we most likely would have died" roman Smirked.

"It's okay" I smiled at him. Seth was also awake. He was just looking out the window. We should be there in about in an hour according to the GPS.

At the arena.

I grabbed my stuff out of the trunk only to have Roman grab it out of my hand. I looked up at him he raised a brow "follow me" we left the boys I did as he asked. He took me to a empty room, kinda creepy but he looks really happy so I'm guessing he had good news or something.

"What's up?" I ask as I watch him close the door.

"Well" he looks over at me awkwardly. "I was just wondering....um...we've gone out....alright I'm just gonna come out with it" he put his hands up. "Emily..would you like to be my girlfriend?" He made a really confused face. "Wait did I say that right?" He tilted his head and tired not to make eye contact.

It felt like time froze. I went back to high school in my mind, The one boy I had a crush on all of high school was dating this girl i hated! Hanna White...the whole school found out I liked him. I know I know embarrassing..Hanna came up to me one day and told me a whole munch of mean stuff and ended it with "your gonna die alone" well Hanna...Roman freaking Reigns just asked me to be his girlfriend! And I've only known him for like a week or whatever!

"Emily?" Roman looked at me worried. Haha he thinks I'm gonna say no.

"I-I would love too" nobody's asked me to be their girlfriend before. I really didn't know what to say. So I just went with that..

He smiled then came closer to me. His arms wrapped around my waist I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned in and kissed me. It felt amazing!!

Later that night.

I told AJ the big news. This is gonna sound creepy but we're sitting at a table watching the shield warm up for their match. Well I was watching Roman.

"So he's all yours" she nudged me

"I guess so" I blushed a little

I looked back up at the guys. I'm guessing Dean and Seth know about us now because behind Romans back looking right over at me and AJ they're making kissey faces. AJ started to laugh but not for to long because punk joined in. Does the whole roster know? AJ looked over at me and started to laugh even more.

"Oh Emily I love you!" Seth said acting like Roman.

"No I love you more RoRo!" Dean said I'm guessing trying to act like me.

Roman looked over at me and smirked. I just smiled at him. Punk made his way over to our Table sat down putting his arm around AJ.

"You and Roman" he smirked.

"Yes. Me and Roman" I smiled to myself. I looked back at Ro one more time. He winked at me then left for his match. "He's gonna kill me with the cuteness!"

"He's cute, but not as cute as my guy" AJ smiled at punk.

Punk kissed her nose. "By the way Emily your traveling with them"

"Who's them"

"The shield Emily the shield!" He looked at me like I was stupid. "I asked Roman because AJ and I have plans tonight." He smirked.

"Ew!"

"Don't worry child soon you and Roman will be doing the same" punk laughed.

"Phil I will cut your head off" AJ said. I've never seen her look at anyone like this. Her face was full of anger.

"Dam April I was only kidding" punk backed up a bit. "I've got a match to get ready for" he left.

AJ looked down at her championship then back up at me. "Don't don't do anything stupid"

"I won't" I smiled at her making her smile back.