Wake Up... Part 34

Emily's POV

I picked up my phone that's been flashing ever since I got home.

10 missed calls

5 missed calls from 'AJ👯'

2 missed calls from 'Philll✖️'

2 missed calls from 'Seth🌗'

1 missed call from 'Roman💜'

I felt my heart start to beat faster. Why was everyone calling me? Why is Roman calling me..Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong...again..

I called AJ first since she called 5 times. I'm not surprised. The phone only rang for half a second before AJ picked up and started yelling 100 different things into the phone. Again, I'm not surprised.

"ARE YOU OKAY-ARE YOU AT HOME-WHAT ARE YOU DOING-WHO ARE YOU WITH-ARE YOU OKAY-DID ROMAN HURT YOU?"

I rolled my eyes at that last one. "AJ" I said once. She stopped talking right away.

"Y-Yes?"

I felt a tingle in my nose and a shiver down my spine. That only meant one thing for me..I was about to cry. But why. WHY? What is wrong with me? Why don't I just go talk to Roman and fix all this? Why don't I grow up and STOP running away from my problems.

"I messed e-everything up!!" I cried into the phone. "I-I messed up so bad!" At this point I couldn't see because of all my tears. All I wanted right now was to be back at work, and back with Roman. I wanted things to go back to the way they were. With Tara, or without. I don't care! It's better then this..I'm losing my mind. One second I'm fine and the next...I'm a mess.

Romans POV

AJ quickly took her phone off of speaker once Emily started to cry. She ran out of the room with her phone held against her chest. Dean Seth and Phil all stared at me making me get up and leave the room. I walked out of the room running my fingers through my hair.

-

-

Seth and I stood at ring side as we watched Dean take on Punk. Even though punks facing Dean he's got his eyes glued on me.

Do they not realize how I feel about all this? I love Emily just as much as she loves me. I just found out the little girl I thought was my daughter, is actually my brothers. To add to that, my brother is no saint. He's not suitable to be a father, not now, not tomorrow, maybe not even in a year. I'm just as lost as her. We needed each other...

*ding ding ding*

Seth smacked me in the chest bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see the ref hold up Punks arm in victory. Seth and I nodded at each other before we got into the ring surrounding Punk. I was ready to let some anger out.

-

"PHIL!" AJ ran past me and the boys to get to the doctors room. I may have been a tad bit unprofessional out there. But I was angry, it was an accident.

"ROMAN!" Dean yelled in my face.

"What?" I gave him a confused look.

"Are you not listening to anything we're saying right now??" Dean said with a lot of anger in his voice. I looked between Dean and Seth.

"Uh, no."

"Seriously dude, get your shit together." Seth said before him and Dean walked back to the locker room.

Emily's POV

(Hours later)

I stood in front of the door ready to knock, or knock it down. I'm done running. I'm done crying. It's time to fix this...

-

-

-

Soooooo short! I'm sorry guys! Don't hate me..I hate when people take long to update and when they finally do it's a really short chapter..BUT IM DOING THAT RIGHT NOW! SORRYYY. School is a pain in my ass, and I'm only in 10th grade! >_< hope you liked it tho.. What do you guys thinks gonna happen next??

Vote & comment plz <3

-Z