Not Okay. Part 46

"What"

"Roman...I thought we talked about this." I rubbed his big arms. "It's not like we're really breaking up, we just have to act like it."

"Yeah man, it's not gonna be that bad..it'll just be for a while" Dean adds.

"But we JUST fixed all that bullshit between us that lasted like two months!" Roman through his hands up before he started pacing around the room.

"It didn't last two months Ro..." I plopped down on the couch in the dressing room. "Look, we have till Monday to still be a 'normal couple'. After that we just have to keep a distance at work, and travel with different people.."

"Wait" Roman stopped and turned to me "w-who would you travel with?"

"...seth...HEY, did I ever tell you guys Nikki is gonna turn on Brie soon?"

"SETH?" Dean and Roman said at the same time.

"Yeah, NO" Dean yelled. "Why can't you travel with me?"

"You're not apart of the authority.."

"Wait wait wait, what did you say about Nikki?" Roman asks.

"She's gonna turn on Brie soon to join the authority..." I repeat.

"Perfect, travel with her!" Roman smiles.

"...not anytime soon. They're super focused on making Seth, Mr. Money In The Bank. That won't be till...I'm not even sure." I explained.

"Ughhh!" Roman runs his fingers through his hair.

"Don't you trust me though? I would never DO anything with seth" I laughed. "He's not my boyfriend.." I smirk at him.

"Ahhh, that's true!" Dean claps his hands together. "Problem solved, all we have to do is trust Emily!"

"It's not that easy Dean.." Roman sighs.

"What the hell does that mean Roman!?" I cross my arms at him.

"No no, I mean like, HOW CAN I TRUST SETH, that's what I meant!"

"That's not what you said..." I roll my eyes.

*knock knock*

"WHO IS IT?" Dean shouts making me cover my ears.

"Calm yourself!" I yell at him.

"Punk"

I get up and go open the door to find a very confused looking CM Punk.

"Emily, just the girl I was looking for.." He sighs.

"Why? What did I do?" I take a step back making him laugh.

"Nothing too serious, you've just really been making your sister upset lately.."

"Have I?" Raised an eyebrow. Of course I know I have, but that's just apart of my plan.

"Yeah.." He walks in. "She's throwing you a big party on Sunday for your birthday too. She like rented out this whole sports bar thing and she invited some of your old friend an everything. Hell, she even called James and she got him and Tara to fly out here for it."

"Really?" Roman and I say at the same time.

"Mhm" punk nods. "But, it's a surprise party, so your ass better be surprised.."

"Why did you tell me, you jerk!" I punch him playfully.

"Becauseeee, I don't want you rejecting her and saying you can't come or whatever. From the way you've been acting towards her, that's what I would think you would say." He frowns.

"I'm just a little tired...I don't mean to be mean towards her..I don't know. But I do know that I'll be at that party!" I smile.

"Good, now remember, be surprised! She'll 'trick you' into taking you there for whatever later. Please, play along.."

"I will!!" I give him a hug.
-

-

-
(Sunday - Emily and Romans hotel room)

"You know," I started speaking as I put on my makeup "I'm not much of a party, social kinda person, but I'm actually really excited for this!" I say before I put the lid back on my lipstick.

"Mhm" Roman walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me. "Can we still share a room-"

"WWE books the rooms Ro....maybe, just maybe, I could sneak into your room at night" I smirk as I look up at him.

"I would love that" he smiles down at me.

"ROMAN, EMILY, WE HAVE PLACES TO BE. STOP MAKING LOVE IN THE WASHROOM AND HURRY THE FUCK UP" (of course) Dean yells out from the hotel room living room.

"WEREN'T 'MAKING LOVE', YOU IDIOT. WE WERE HAVING A MOMENT!" I yell back.

"I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS. NOW HURRY-"

"WE'RE COMING!" I interrupt him. "Holy..." I mumble to myself.

"You're really cute, you know that?" Roman smiles at me before kissing my cheek.
-

-

-
Bar/birthday party/fake break up, all coming up in the next chapter guys!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading.

Vote and comment please <3

- zoya