Oh. Part 28

I woke up snuggled up next to Chico. He's so fluffy and cute! I was really happy that I flew home early to have some alone time, even if it was just for a day. I grabbed my phone off of the night stand and noticed I had three unread texted messages from Roman.

R- hey, AJ told me you flew home early. I just wanted to make sure you're okay.

R- oh and Tara says hi.

R- ...so does mix.

I smiled then texted him back letting him know I was fine and said hi back to Tara...and mix. I was so tempted to hope into my car and drive to Romans house but the problem is, all I want right now is Roman. As rude as this might sounds it's the truth, I don't want to meet his sisters or brothers or mother or father just yet. It's way to early. If I go down there all I want is to be ALONE with Roman. That's all I want. That's my one wish..

*ring ring*

I grabbed my phone and answered it without checking the caller ID.

"Hello.." I mumbled.

"Aww, why are you so sad?"

"ROMAN!!" I smiled. "Man I missed your voice." I giggled.

"Hey" he laughed. "Sorry I didn't call you back, I had a lot going on-"

"No no it's okay, I'm just glad we're talking now." I smiled.

"Uh..okay thanks..you know I have a big family an stuff. Everyone want to meet Tara and I'm just running around like crazy."

"No I understand.."

"Alright, well Tara's gonna be at my sisters house hanging out with her cousins all day. I-I was thinking we could meet up, just you and me"

Well I'll be damned.

"YES! I would love to hang out, just you and me." I felt my cheeks burn up.

"Great! Look I can't drive all the way down to your place but I know a hotel that's about 30 away from your house and mine. You wanna meet up there?"

"Sure! Just give me the address."

-

-

-

I opened the hotel room door then jumped on Roman giving him the biggest hug ever. "I MISSED YOU!!" I said as I hugged him tight.

"I missed you too doll." He hugged me back in his big arms.

I jumped down then kissed his lips. We smiled at each other for a little bit before talking about what we did in the last few days.

About an hour later the room services Roman had ordered arrived and we ate that and kept talking. We had so much to tell each other..

Later we got into bed and I cuddled up next to him. Roman let out a deep breath. "Emily, is there something wrong?"

"What?" I popped my head up. "I'm fine. Why would you ask that?"

"You-" he sad such a change of emotion all of a sodden. "You have something you wanna tell me. Don't you?"

"Roman..what are you trying to say? Do you think I'm hiding something from you?" I moved away from him. We were having a great time, what's up with him?

"No, yes. Okay look" he ran his fingers through his hair. "I heard what you said to Seth."

Oh.

-

-

-

Ello!

Hope you enjoyed that! Leave a comment letting me know what YOU think is gonna happen next!! Also I start school tomorrow :c yeah that sucks..anyways can't wait to watch RAW tonight!! BYE!