RAW. Part 48

"So, you broke up with Roman.."

"Dammit Seth. YES, Roman and I broke up last night for the one hundredth time! Would you like to know what time? Where? His facial expression? Leave me alone!" I pushed Seth aside and walked away.

Ugh, this is gonna be hard. Ever since I got to the arena about an hour ago, Seth has been up my ass about this whole break up thing. The worst part is, I have nobody to go talk to about all of this. I'm stuck.

"Emily!" Seth called as he ran after me "wait up, please!"

I let out a deep breath before stopping and turning around.

"What." I growled.

"Jesus, look I'm sorry, okay?. It's just kinda hard for me to believe that you guys actually broke up-"

"No I get it, because we were 'so in love' right?! That's why it's hard to believe that I actually broke up with my (ex) boyfriend just for a championship. I'm gonna mess up my relationship with my sister, just for a championship. It's funny what wrestling turns me into, or what it makes me do Seth. And as much as I want that dumb butterfly shaped championship in my hands, it still hurts thinking about the ones I hurt in the past few days. So please, back the hell up. I don't wanna see OR talk to you until RAW. Just give me my damn space" I sighed.

He looked down.

Is it wrong that I felt bad for snapping at Seth? I mean, he put my boyfriend, one of my best friends, and now even me through hell. I don't really like swearing or yelling, but he has really pushed it. He kinda deserves this..

"...but uh, we're still traveling buddies, right?" I crossed my arms.

"Right" he gave me a half smile.

"Cool, now stay away from me" I chuckled before walking away.

Gosh I'm too nice.

-

-

-
I stood backstage and watched as Triple H, Steph, Kane, Randy and Seth all stood in the ring with smirks on their faces. They had just finished talking about something to do with Seth or whatever, I wasn't really listening.

"You see," Hunter started "in the world of professional wrestling, you've got to give up lots of things. A-And it doesn't matter how important they are to you! Your free time, your friends, your partner, your family, you've always got to give up something to get to the top. I'm pretty sure, everyone standing in this ring has at least given up ONE thing to get to where they are today. Example; Seth Rollins, you've given up two of your best friends, your brothers, your buddies. You gave them up, for this, the Authority. You did what was best for you, and for what was best for business." He patted him on the back before handing him the mic.

Seth smirked before grabbing it out of his hands. "Haha, that's right Hunter. I did destroy the shield, I did leave my friends, my 'brothers'...you know, they were more like business partners to be honest with you guys. But that's beside the point, I did what I had to do to get to the top! I did everything that I did, TO HELP ME! Hell, I don't even have to be explaining this to you people!" He paused to laugh. "Wanna know why?.... Because I created the shield. I was the one who was keeping the shield together. I am the only reason the shield was what the shield was. So yeah. I had every right to destroy my own creation." Seth vented.

I sighed as I watched. I'm really doing this...

"Ready?" A man with a mic in hand asked me.

"Yeah, I guess.." I mumbled before grabbing it out of his hand.

'Tryina take back what's gone back right
Get on the throne, you gotta get it right
Earth, dust down below, you're dead to your own
Never coming back, give it back.'

My entrance music played as I walked out onto the ramp.

Everyone in the ring, and everyone in the crowd is staring at me now.

I shall turn to the dark side.

I chuckled to myself before putting my serious face back on.

"Emily" Hunter smirked at me. "May I help you?"

"I was standing backstage listening to what you guys were saying, and I heard nothing but the truth." I started making my way towards the ring. I was also praying that they wouldn't bring up anything like Roman or Dean into this segment. That was a personal thing.

"Thank you!" Seth smiled before he helped me into the ring. "I'm glad somebody -besides the people standing in this ring- agree with me! You sometimes have to hurt the people you 'love'...to get what you want." He looked directly in my eyes as he said the last part.

I just stared at him blankly.

"Now, Emily, is there-"

I interrupted Hunter and moved past Seth. "Yes Mr. Big Boss Man. There is something you could do for me."

"And that would be?" Hunter smirked at me. He already knew what I was gonna say. Hell, he planned this!

"I would like to join The Authority."
-

-

-
GUYS MY PROMOS ARE SO LAME. LOL LIKE WTF SORRY ABOUT THAT.

Thank you guys soooooooo much for 100k reads/views!! I just wanna kinda remind people that this story is for @PriscillaRomanReigns
She asked me to write the story and I kinda went on from what she gave me. BUT WE'VE MADE IT TO 100K READS SO YAYAY!
Anyways, thanks for reading :)

Vote and comment please!

- zoya