Smackdown . Part 21

(Picking up from last time)

"Okay okay!" AJ took in a deep breath. "LOOK!" She showed me her hand. I didn't understand what she was trying to show me until I noticed the rock on her finger and remembered punk had told me about this.

"OH MY GOD!" I jumped up and down with her before giving her a big hug. "IM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AJ!!!"

"IM SO HAPPY EM I CANT EVEN-"

She stopped talking and then hugged me. "He's my everything" she played with the ring. "I can't believe this is actually happening!...I found the one" her face turned bright pink. "Okay....what's your news?" She said as she still was calming down.

"Oh" I rubbed the back of my neck. "So..uh...what about I tell you tomorrow at the arena"

"Okay?" She looked at me weirdly. "See yeah, I have to go hang out with....phil"

She smiled.

"Bye" I waved. "Say hi for me!!!"

I felt like tomorrow would be the best time to tell her instead of now. It would be weird. I walked back to Roman. "AJ and punk are engaged"

"Wow"

"I know!" I hopped on the bed next to him. "I'm so happy!"

He gave me a funny look.

"Don't worry I'm not expecting anything...yet" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Haha...good" he sighed. "What about Dean Seth Tara you and I all go out for some dinner then watch a movie or something? Before we have to drive to the next arena.."

"Okay. oh by the way, how do you think Tara will feel about the travailing?"

"It's only for a year. She'll be fine"

-

-

-

Tara was passed out in the back seat in my arms. I gently put her down as I put my seat belt on. She slept the whole way there, so did I. Once we got to the new hotel we all passed out.

-

-

It was time for Smackdown. The last smackdown before the PPV on Sunday. I'm facing Nikki Bella...not alone though. I'm teaming with Eva Naomi Nattie and Camron. It's gonna be 4 on 1. I feel kinda bad but it's what we have to do...

Tara and I started walking to catering since Roman and the boys where in a meeting.

"Emily" somebody yelled from behind. I turned around and saw punk.

"Hii!" I hugged him.

"Uh okay?" He hugged back.

"Congrats!!!" I smiled.

He also smiled. "Thanks, I'm sure AJ will tell you all the details..anyways I just wanted to ask you..you know I kinda just notice..." He chuckled. "Who's that" he pointed down to the little girl (Tara) holding my hand.

"I'm Tara" she smiled big at him. "And I know exactly who you are...CM Punk" she smirked. "I'm Roman Reigns's daughter"

Punk looked really surprised. "I though you guys have been going out for like two weeks!" He looked back up at me.

"A month actually...and she's not mine but she's got nobody else" I squeezed her hand.

"That's vary sweet of you to stay with him and help him"

"I love him" I blushed.

Punk sighed before he bent down in front of Tara. "It was nice meeting you Tara"

"It was nice meeting you too sir" she shacked his hand. "Till next time" she waved then we skipped away.

"EM-" AJ stopped herself once she noticed the little one next to me. I'm gonna have some fun.

"Uh hello" AJ smiled at her nicely.

"H-Hi" Tara smiled. I knew she was an AJ fan.

"April...I wanted to tell you this yesterday but I couldn't do it...look this is Tara" I pointed at her. She's my daughter"

"What? How? When? With who? How old?!" AJ almost yelled all at once. Her face turned dark red and she was squinting her eyes at me. Tara and I couldn't help but to burst out laughing.

"OH MY GOSH!" I whipped away a tear. "I'm kidding! Calm down!" I hugged AJ as I felt bad for her. "This is Romans daughter Tara...its a long story"

-

-

-

AJ and Tara got along...But AJ did look like she felt really awkward. The worst part is she still hasn't told me how punk proposed ands it's killing me!

I'm sure the next time AJ and I are alone together she's gonna give me a story or something about all this.

My team beat Nikki. Eva and Cameron did all the work. Naomi Nattie and I just watched. Naomi and Nattie were refusing to tag in and Eva and Cameron just flat out didn't want to tag me in...annoying. But this Sunday I get to finally have my first PPV match with Emma! I really can't wait!

_______________________

Was that short? ...I feel like this was crappy or a filler? I think I'm using that word correctly. Anyways I'm not doing that whole voting things if anyone actually cares. It's only because I have this whole other idea and I know what book I'm gonna upload on to wattpad next so that should be up soon..or when ever I feel like it's good. So Yeahhh.

Thanks for reading! <3