Every Little Thing - 55

Friday - 8:43 - Smackdown - At the arena

Seth, Randy and I walked down the hall with big smiles - probably smiling for different reasons though. Once we make it to the curtain, we wait for Kane and our music to hit.

"So, Emily" Randy starts.

"How's everything going with uh, Dean, Roman, AJ, punk? Talk to them anymore-"

"Randy, really? Now is not the time" Seth snaps.

"Just a simple question, Rollins" Randy crosses his arms.

"It's cool Seth" I chuckle. "To answer your question, Randy, no, I haven't talked to any of my friends or sister since joining the authority" I roll my eyes at him.

Why must he be so annoying.

"There, you see! Now leave her alone alright?!" Seth playfully nudges Randy.

"You guys ready?" Kane asks from behind me making me jump a little.

"Yup" the three of us say at the same time.

-

After a quick little promo of Randy and Seth warning Dean and Roman about how they're taking over and not looking to play games, we all came backstage and back to our locker room.

"They'll probably be on any minute now" Randy said. "Dean will give us some crazy threat about how he's going to 'rip each of our heads off and shove them up our asses' and Roman will probably stare into the camera for six hours before saying 'believe that!'" Randy laughed - so did Kane and Seth.

Even though I was cussing Randy out in my head, I faked a laugh out to not look anymore suspicious.

"I'm going to go get something to eat, y'all want anything?" Seth asked.

"Nope." "I'm good" Randy and I said at the same time.

"I'll come with you" Kane said before they left the room together.

After a few seconds of it just being Randy and I, I decided to start playing the innocent card.

"Randy?" I said catching his attention.

"Yes?"

"Even after I clear everything up for you, you still seem to doubt me. I don't know how many times I'm going to have to tell you this but, I can promise you, nothing, and I mean nothing, is going on between me, Roman, Dean, AJ OR punk. So please do me a favour and stop bringing it up. It's getting annoying."

He rubbed his chin for a bit before nodding.

"I get it, I understand-"

"Emily."

Randy and I both turn to the door where we see Phil standing there looking quite angry.

Probably at me.

"Yes?" I say with an emotionless face.

"May I speak to you outside in the hall?"

"No" Randy says making us both look at him.