Okay? Part 27

(Picking up from last time)

I sat there half smiling half frowning as I waited for Roman to pick up. Lucky he did.

"Hello" he said sounding like he was in a rush.

"Hey Ro! It's Emily." I smiled even though he wouldn't know.

"Oh Emily, sorry babe I'm kinda busy, I didn't even look at the caller ID before picking up."

"It's okay" I sighed. "Just wanted to say hi and I miss you"

"I miss you too" I could hear the smile in his voice. "I wish you were here Em, really it would've been nice. I mean everything is so perfect right now, except for the fact that your not here."

"Sorry Ro, I just-"

"No no" he chuckled. "Don't be sorry doll, I understand, you just needed sometime to yourself....right?"

"Right!" I smiled again. "But I miss you like crazy. It's so hard to be ha-"

"ROMAN GET OVER HERE!" Somebody yelled.

"Uh?"

"Um Emily, my mom needs my help. I'm so sorry, I'll call you back tonight okay?"

"O-Okay.."

"Bye em, I love you"

"I love you too-and he hung up" I sighed before throwing my phone onto the table and laying back on the couch. Maybe I just should've gone with Roman and Tara..No no, me being here with AJ was the right thing to do.

-

-

-

"So" I smiled at punk and AJ from across the table. "So that's how you proposed? After a hockey game on the roof?! That's so freaking cute!" I squealed.

"It was vary cute" AJ smiled at punk.

"You see, I could be cute sometimes" punk smiled proudly.

"Sometimes? More like all the time" AJ chuckled.

Punk smiled back and started leaning in towards her. "Hey you two! I'm eating! I don't want any making out while I'm eating okay?!?" I snapped.

"Fine" punk mumbled. "Anyways have you talked to Roman recently?"

"Yeah, before we left. He had to end the call early because he was busy but whatever" I shrugged.

"Okay? How's Tara?" AJ asked.

"Umm, I don't know, I never got the chance to ask."

"Okay, when's he gonna call you back?" Punk asked.

"I don't know okay! Could you guys stop with all the questions! I'm not in the mood" I said as I played with my pasta with my fork.

"Sorry Emily, I just want to make sure you're okay"

"I-It's okay..You know...I really miss Chico." I sighed. "I think I'm gonna get an early flight home. You know spend my last day home with him and get some alone time"

"We understand" AJ nodded.

-

-

-

After finishing our food we went back home and we all watched a movie. The next day AJ and I had a sister sister day at a park and then later at nigh punk AJ Colt (one of punks friends) and I went sight seeing in Chicago.

The next day.

I had just got home from the airport. I quickly dropped off all my things then went back into my car and drove to Chico's doggy day care to pick him up. Once I saw my furry little guy I felt my eyes water up. I missed him so much. He's my little guy, my baby.

I spent the whole day babying him. Later on that night I sat on the couch with Chico in my lap as I watched TV. I realized that Roman had never called me back...honestly, it hurt. Roman lives about an hour away from me, maybe I should go see him. Or not..I don't know anymore.

-

-

-

Ello c: did you guys enjoy the update?!?! Hope soooo! Thanks for reading and voting! Don't forget I have a new story called "midnight" !! If you're a Dean Ambrose/shield fan you should totally check it out! Also comment and let me know if you liked this update xD bye!☺️🌸

-Z