Story Time. Part 31

Seth and Dean sat across from me, of course Chico was in Seth's lap taking a nap.

"Okay, so I don't want to say too much. But I'm gonna tell you guys what I feel you should know." I started.

"Okay" "good" Seth and Dean said at the same time.

"I felt like Tara had brought a lot of stress into my life WITH Roman. I didn't like having to act like a parent with a guy that I was-"

"WAS?" Dean yelled.

"HEY! Chico's sleeping, calm down." Seth snapped.

"Both of you shut up and listen." I yelled calmly. "Like I was saying. Acting like a parent with a guy I was dating for only a month was scary and stressful. I told some of this stuff to Seth" I pointed out. Seth nodded. "Uh, and I guess Roman heard it, and he told me he knew how I really felt about Tara. It all went down hill from there." I sighed.

"Well" Dean started. "I think you may be leaving out some parts." He narrowed his eyes at me. "Emily, Emily Lee, it is way to early in the morning to be talking about all this 'drama' so please don't leave anything out. I want this fixed in the next hour or so."

Wow, that was weird coming for Dean.

"Shut your face Dean, you know nothing about being in a relationship! It doesn't work out that easy, you can't just magically fix shit like this. Can't you tell Emily is hurt? She wants Her and Roman to not act like a couple with a kid, she's been un happy for a while, this won't be magically fixed just like that. YOU CANT GET RID OF A CHILD JUST LIKE THAT DEAN!" Seth snapped.

Dean and Seth started shouting at each other. Dean was highly offended by Seth's comment and Seth was just throwing out facts. I guess he doesn't care that Chico is sleeping anymore.

I also think it's a good time to tell them about what Roman told me. Wait what? I can't tell them about Tara, that's up to Roman! Not me! We're not even together anymore...are we?

I sighed before yelling out. "GUYS!" They both slowly turned to me.

"What"

"Uh, well"

"Spit it out woman!" Dean yelled.

I rolled my eyes. "There's something else, but I don't know if I can tell you or not." I rubbed my neck awkwardly.

Dean got up and ran his fingers through is hair. "God dammit, Seth put the dog down, Emily get up, we're going to Romans house!"

"What?" I got up. "NO! I'm not going-"

Dean grabbed my arm. "I never asked if you wanted too, I said we're going to Romans house."

-

-

-

"So everybody dance, and everybody sing, If you wanna go far, if you wanna be a star, Yeah we can swing it CHA-CHING! When you take off all your clothes. When you strike a Playboy pose. If you wanna go far, if you wanna be a star, then you gotta bring it, CHA-CHING!"

Could you guess who's singing?

Yup, Dean. AND Seth actually. I don't know what it is about Dean and singing older songs. I would be laughing and maybe even singing along with the boys but, I'm in my PJs, nervous as hell about to go to my ex or not ex boyfriends house to 'fix' things. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR THINK OR SAY OR ACT! I don't want to be here, that's all I've got to say for now.

"CHA-CHINGGGG!!!"

"BIG finish!" Seth said as he high fives Deans free hand. Seth turned around to face me in the back seat. "What would you rate us?"

"-5 out of ten" I smiled.

"HA!" Dean laughed. "I bet you couldn't do any better."

"I know, I can't. Look- Dean can you just turn the car back around? I really don't want to go see Roman right now." I sighed.

"Nope"

Should've saw that coming.

"come onnnnn!" I whined. "I'm not wearing the right clothes, I don't know what to say! This isn't fair. You guys focused me out of MY damn house, I'm to little to fight back"

"Not our problem." Seth said.

"I hate you guys so much." I crossed my arms.

Seth turned around again and smiled. "Love you too buddy."

-

-

-

Ello!

This isn't as long as I wanted it to be but oh well. I never thought I would be the one to say this but school is using up a lot of my energy, that's why my updates are getting slower and shorter...sorry loves!! Hope you enjoyed this and I hope you guys all enjoy RAW tonight! I can't wait to watch!!

Vote! Comment!

- Z