The past. Part 17

Roman asked Sandy if she wanted to come in but she wanted to stay by the door.

"Okay..uh Sandy what do you want to explain" Roman shrugged.

"Okay look about 5 years ago I met you at some bar in New York" she crossed her arms. "We had a few drinks I may have gotten you to drink a lot more then you should have but anyways one thing lead to another and I got you to spend the night at my place"

Awkward.

Roman turned around to face me. He had this embarrassed look. I just shrugged. It's not like we were dating then. It's not like i haven't dated anyone either but it's kinda weird when some random girl shows up to your hotel room and tells you she slept with your boyfriend five years ago.

"So you came here all the way from New York to remind me that this one time you got me drunk and had sex with me" Roman said as he gave her a weird look.

"Let me finish" she growled.

"The next morning i kinda just left, honestly I'm a one night stand kinda girl" she smiled. "Okay so anyways about a week after that I felt like super sick n shit. Then I missed my period..I took a test and found out that I was pregnant" she smiled.

I felt like my heart stopped.

"Soooooo....I knew it had to be yours. I mean. You were the only guy I slept with that month. Also after the kid was born it almost looked nothing like me. I started going back to my own ways an I ended up dating this one guy who was super big into wrestling and I watched with him one time and saw you. I instantly knew it was you also I realized you must making a lot of money. I need you to take the kid. I can't afford it plus I'm sick of her holding me down. You know" she shrugged.

"A K-Kid" Roman said. "Like a baby?"

"She's five" Sandy said as she moved a stroller in front of us.

A little girl sat in it holding her little backpack with dancing bears on it tight. Her hair was braided into pigtails and she had vary tan skin. It was scary because at first I didn't believe Sandy big this little girl looks just like Roman.

Roman turned to me with a worried look. He licked his lips. "Emily" he said in a low tone.

I cut him off. "Don't worry about us right now" I said a little rudely

He sighed as he turned back to Sandy.

"I named her Tara" she smiled. "You know Roman I though I could handle her but I can't. Be honest with me, would you want YOUR kid to never know you? Plus you know it I know it hell she knows it" Sandy pointed at me. "I'm not a good mom. If I screw up one more time they're (the cops) gonna take her away from me...it was either wait till I screw up again and they bring her to you or I do it myself. I already put the poor thing through enough"

"Like what" Roman said harshly.

"I rather not say. She's a kid she needs love and I canst give her that. That's your girlfriend right?" She pointed at me again.

Roman turned back and looked at me. Does he think I'm gonna brake up with him because of this.

I stared at him without any emotion on my face, I turned to Sandy.

"Yeah I'm his girlfriend"

"Great! you see!" Sandy smiled. "Give her a family. Some thing I can't give her!"

Sandy throw a little bag into our room. I'm guessing it's Tara's

"So you'll take her"

"I have too" Roman said.

"Greattttt" Sandy smile. "Uh..look we never really liked one n other"

"She's five. How could you don't get along with a five year old" I finally spoke out.

"Hey" she almost yelled. "She's a smart ass"

"You swear in front of her?" Roman said.

"First off she's a sleep and secondly I've done a lot of stuff in front of her. Like I said she's a smart ass. She does not act like a five year old and could careless if I was here when she wakes up or not. She knows her way around." She pulled something out of her bag. "For once I was responsible and I made a list of things about her. Birthday..doctors stuff. Also my number in on there just incase...but try not to call"

Wow.

"Alright...I'm out" she started to walk away.

"WAIT!" I yelled. "Say bye to her! You've been with her for five years your her freaking mom!"

"Not anymore hun!" She yelled as she kept walking.

I turned around to face Roman. His face was super pale as he was now looking down at Tara. His daughter he never knew about for five years. His whole life is gonna change. He has a new life to take care of. Do I stay and help him...or do I leave and let him figure things out. Does he still have time for me? Does he still want me?