Time. Part 35

Roman finally opened the door after I knocked a few times. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was all wet. WHY?!

"Well then" I mumbled to myself before looking up at him. "Heyyyy" I said awkwardly.

"Hi?" He said with a small smile. I won't lie, that small smile made me feel more confident about coming here. Yeah the drive was long, but maybe things could go back to normal, maybe I could go a day without crying or wanting to pull my freaking hair out. "Um...do you want to come in or?"

I nodded, he stepped aside and let me in. I walked into his room and awkwardly stood next to his bed as he looked around his bag for pants and a shirt.

"Give me a second." He said to me before walking back into the washroom to change I guess. I let out a deep breath and covered my face. I really had no idea what I was gonna say to him.

"Okay, now what-"

"I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS!" I blurted out. Nice going Emily, nice going..

He gave me the weirdest look. "Uh, okay?"

"No, I mean, okay, um.." I felt my heart start to beat faster. I look like an idiot now!

"Emily, relax? I know we've been through a lot of shit, but you can talk to me normally. We're friends right?" He walked up to me.

"Friends?" I gave him a confused look. Is that it? He's over me? He doesn't want to be with me anymore?

"I guess, right?" He sat on the edge of the bed.

"No, we're...okay look, I came here to fix things Roman! Not to be called your 'friend'."

"What if you can't 'fix things'? What if I'm done? What if I don't want to be with YOU? Huh? What, so you're the only one who gets to decided what goes on between us now? Because the last time I checked, I broke up with YOU."

"R-Roman-"

"No!" He got up. "Emily Lee, I. Do. Not. Want. To. Be. With. You! You lied to me..you said you would be there for me" he got up and started walking closer to me trapping me between himself and the wall. "You're probably the WORST girlfriend I have EVER ha-"

"Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always-"

"Wah?" I shot up out of bed. I rubbed my eyes a little to wake up. It was only a dream? What??

I grabbed my phone quickly before it would stop ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey Emily, it's Emma."

"Oh, uh hey" I slitty smiled.

"I know you're taking some time off of work, but I'm heading down to the performance center (NXT) and I was wondering if you wanted to come." She said in a happy ton. Ever since Emma and I's feud we've become pretty good friends. Not best friends or anything, but friends.

"You know what, that sounds great." I smiled.

"Cool, I'll be at your place to pick you up in about an hour or so?"

"Sure, cool! Thanks again Emma!"

"No problem love, see you soon."

-

-

-

I sat on my couch waiting for Emma to text me letting me know she's outside my apartment. I was in a good mood and had almost forgotten about my dream. I'm not over Roman, but I'm over being sad. I would still love too and most likely am gonna fix things between us but for now, during my time off, I'm gonna focus on my career. Honestly, I might stay down in NXT for a while, you know get a little bit of extra training, it could be good for me.

-

-

-

Hello!

OKAY I KNOW A FEW OF YOU WILL BE MAD BC ROMAN AND EMILY STILL ARNT TOGETHER BUT HEY CHILL OKAY? This isn't a short story, I still have a lot of ideas!!! Lol!

Thanks for reading!

Vote & comment plz! <3

-Z