Time off. Part 8

"We're going to have so much fun together!" Dean said as he put his arm over me on our eat to the car.I started to laugh "Seth is so boring...he never wants to do anything fun! Roman...he's like the Dad of the group." He rolled his eyes "but youuuuu your AJ's sister you have to be crazy"

I gave him a look. "Why use the word 'crazy'...why not fun!" I opened the car door and got in.

"Whatever, but you better be 'fun' em. I can't handle having another party pooper traveling with us!" He sits beside me.

I could see Roman give Dean a death clear once he noticed deans arm around me. I hope he truest me. "So roman you and Emily gonna share a bed" Dean said out of nowhere.

I kinda just froze in my seat waiting for Ro to answer.

"I don't know Dean" he said as he started the car.

"Oh since Romans girlfriend is traveling with is I would like to say no se-" i cut Seth off.

"Okay so I'm really hungry!" I yelled. Roman and I just became girlfriend boyfriend as everyone is already talking about....doing it. WHAT THE HELL!

"Yeah me too. Hey driver take us to the nearest burger place" Dean said to Roman.

Seth and I started to laugh. "Dean I-" Dean cuts off Roman.

"Stop trying to act so tough in front of your girlfriend" he smirked at me. "Remember I'm in the back seat with her"

"Hey Dean what about you walk into that traffic over there" roman smiled at him.

"Okay okay...Dean shut up Roman start driving " Seth yelled.

Dean looked over to me "Annoying them is they bit of fun I have" he whispered.

About half way to the next city Roman told Seth to drive then kicked Dean out of the backseat to sit with me. He put his arm around me. "I'm so tired" he sighed.

"Then go to sleep" i smiled at him.

"But I want to talk to you" he said. We're nose to nose. He has such a cute smile.

"Well you know I'm tired too" I cuddled up next to him.

"I can't wait till this next city. We get to stay there for a few days." Roman held me tighter. "You know we can just relax and get to know each other better" he kissed my forehead.

"Yeah that does sound nice" I looked up at him and smiled.

He was leaning in for a kiss.

"Hey!" Seth yelled. "No kissing in the back seat!" He smirked.

"Oh yeah and also we don't have to be with these idiots 24/7" Roman looked annoyed..

I woke up to the sound of a car door closing.

"Hey your awake" Seth smiled at me.

"Yup..are we at the hotel?" I got up rubbing my eyes.

He nodded.

I got out of the car no Roman...Just Dean taking everything out of the car.

"So tonight we have the night off tomorrow we have off too then we do one show then we go to the next city...THEN we go home for two days" he said quickly.

"Um. Okay" I said looking at him weirdly and laughed.

A big bus pulled up to an empty arena. AJ and Punk came out.

"I'll be right back!" I said then ran up to them. "Hello!!" I jumped on AJ

"Hey lil lee" punk said.

AJ and I both looked at him at the same time then bursted out laughing. I got off AJ, she gave me a big hug. "Don't move!" She yelled then started walking around me looking up and down at me.

Romans POV.

I got out of the car to go get our room Keys. After I got them I came back to the car to help with the bags.

"Hey where's Emily?" I asked noticing she's not here.

"Um over there" Dean pointed to punks tour bus. The three of us watched AJ look all over Emily. Punk was laughing his ass off and Emily looked embarrassed.

"The fuck is going on?" Dean looked at me weirdly.

"I-I don't know"

Seth and Dean and I starting laughing when AJ smacked punk most likely for laughing so hard at whatever she was doing to Em.

Emily's POV.

"Hey she's my little sister I have to check if she's hurt!" AJ yelled then smacked punk.

"If I got hurt I would tell you right away AJ" I crossed my arms.

"Nooooo you would tell me first so I could go kick Romans ass!" Punk fired back.

AJ kissed him. "Aw already acting like family"

"Yeah..well I'm going to go now. Bye!" I turned around only to see Roman Dean and Seth staring over at us. Shot... That's kinda awkward.

"Hi" I said as I grabbed my backpack from the trunk. We all walked to the hotel. I still had no idea if me and Roman would be sharing a room or not. I didn't really care. I mean I know I wouldn't do anything 'bad' even if we did so I was just gonna wait and see what happens.

We all got off on floor 7 we started walking down the same hallway until we got to rooms 667 and 668 right next to each other. Roman stood in front of 668 and Seth unlocked 667. I followed Roman into the room with one bed. Okay I guess we're sharing.

"Alright..if you don't feel comfortably with this I made sure the room had a pull out sofa I could sleep on." Roman said to me.

"No no it's fine" I smiled at him then gave him a kiss. A nice long kiss.

"This should be nice" he looked into my eyes. "One on one time"

I couldn't help but to smile. "Yeah it really should be" I hopped onto the bed. Sleeping in cars can really mess up your neck. "This feels so nice!"

It really is going to be nice here.

_______________________

A/N

I know this was kinda boring but the next chapter will be better since they have the day off n stuff. :) thanks for reading!!