Our Moment. Part 23

(Picking up from last time)

The bell had just rung, Emma and I smirked at each other before we started the match

-

-

I hit Emma with a spear and then went for the pin. (Yes a spear)

"1" the ref counted.

"Stay down" I mumbled to myself.

"2"

"Please" I but my bottom lip.

"3!" The ref counted.

"And here's your winner, EMILY LEE!"

I smirked at the fans as they all booed me. The ref raised my arm in victory.

-

"Nice job" AJ said right as I walked backstage.

"Thanks, I try" I giggled.

"YOU WON!" A little girls voice echoed through the halls. "YOU WON YOU WON!" Tara yelled then jumped into my arms.

"I did, I did!" I laughed.

"That was so cool! You were on TV!" She covered her mouth.

"I was" I smiled at her. "I'm glad you enjoyed the match"

"It was a good match" Roman said as he walked up to me and kissed my lips.

"Ew" Tara giggled.

"Congrats doll" Roman smirked.

"Thanks Ro" I blushed a little. I don't want to get too carried away here but...I felt like this was my family, Tara Roman and I. It felt so....right.

"Awwww" Seth and Dean walked around the corner in their ring gear. "Would you look at this!" Seth smiled.

"One little happy family" Dean clapped.

"We are" Tara said making Roman and I look at her. "Aren't we?" She gave Roman a strange look.

He started at her for a little bit before answering. "We are" he smiled again.

"Okay okay, I don't want to be the one to end the cuteness or whatever but we gotta go out there and kick some ass" Dean said.

Roman smacked the back of his head. "Do you not see the child" he raised an eyebrow.

"Big whoop, I said a 'bad word', you just smacked me! That's violence, is that what you want to teach her?" Dean snapped back.

"Dude, half the people in my family are pro wrestlers"

"Shut up" Dean pushed past us Seth laughed and followed behind.

"Good luck!" Tara and I said at the same time.

Roman laughed. "Lucks for losers" he winked then walked away.

Monday.

I woke in Romans arms. I was so tired from yesterday, I just wanted to stay in his arms forever. Last night was vary successful for the both of us. I won my match and Roman and the boys won theirs. I was kinda thankful that I didn't have to be on RAW tonight because my body hurt so badly from all the working out and wrestling. I know it's my job but I haven't been wrestling as long as other people...tonight they were focusing more on AJ and Paige.

Also tonight we fly out to Florida and tomorrow we meet Romans family. So much is going on in our lives right now..I won't lie, Tara was (obviously) a surprise and she's a lot of work. She's a child, she needs care and attention. As much as I love her and Roman I couldn't help but to feel this weird feeling of always being pushed. I wanted to take my time. You know stop and smell the roses..but that couldn't be done. Also late last night Roman told me he still wanted to do the DNA test and was planing on it. I know Tara is his child for sure though. It obvious, but if he wants to I'm not gonna stop him. He loves Tara but he want to make sure, that's what he told me..

-

-

-

*READ*

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this!! So I won't be updating for a little bit on this or my other book, I'm going to LA on Friday!! I'll be gonna for a week!! I'm gonna still me on Wattpad reading other peoples books if I can get some internet! But yeah...i am going to LA..I might be going to Summerslam too!!! Holy crap!! I really hope things work out but a trip is a trip c: it'll still be fun. I'm going on the plane alone :o it's not my first plane ride but it's my first one alone! I'm gonna meet up with my dad who works there...I'm just thinking...what if I bump into a wrestler while I'm there?!?! They're gonna be there this whole weekend!! I really hope so!

Twitter @forevercena53

Instagram @ambrose_stuff

Tumblr -ambrose-

Thanks for reading and voting! If you commented that would be great!! <3

Stay rad!

- Z