Talk. Part 29

He knows

That's all I could think of. It makes me feel like shit! How do I even explain to him how I feel? Here's a better question: how do I feel? The amount of 'stress' I'm feeling is crazy. I hate to say it but, I feel like the only way to get rid of all this stress is to end this relationship.

"Roman, I don't even know what to say." I said before moving away from him and looking down at my hands. "Could you just let me explain before anything?" I asked as I looked up into his eyes.

He sighed then rubbed his forehead. "Okay" he hardly mumbled.

"Thank you. Okay so first off" I took in a deep breath. "I was meaning to talk to you about this, ALL of this, but I had no idea how to come out with it! How do you tell your boyfriend you're unhappy because of HIS child? How do you tell your boyfriend that his life is giving YOU stress. Honestly, I was meaning to tell you, I just didn't know how." I got off the bed and started walking around the room to calm my racing heart down. "You know I love you"

"Yeah" he said in a low tone.

"I love you soooo much, you make me smile when nobody else can. You make me feel special, something not may people are able to do. You just know how to make me feel...good. As much as I hate to say it, since Tara has popped into the picture I always feel like I'm just your girlfriend, not your girl, not the girl you would get mad at just for talking to another guy about a comedy show. I feel like you wouldn't even care if I was gone for two days. It might sound crazy and selfish to you but that's just how I feel for some stupid reason!" I let out with a deep breath at the end.

Roman hopped off the bed and came face to face with me, as if we were in a wrestling ring. No emotion on his face either.

"Are you trying to say that I don't love you anymore?" He squinted his eyes at me.

"Uh, no...do you?"

"EMILY!" He yelled making me jump back a little. "How could you even think that?! How could you even think for a second, let alone a few weeks that I don't love you OR want you?!! You are and ways will be MY girl!" He yelled.

"But-"

"And another thing" he interrupted me. "I understand and feel bad that I put stress on you with my problems but if you really loved me you would want to be here for me and help, not add to my list of problems."

I felt tears building up in my eyes. "A-Are you saying I'm giving you problems? Are you saying I don't love you?" I touched my chest.

"Maybe." He stared holes into my eyes.

"How could YOU say that! I'm standing here trying to hold on to YOU! Somebody I love and care for! I'm trying to push back all my mixed feeling just so I could be in your arms at night, the place I feel the most happy, and you would actually say I don't love you and I'm adding problems?!!" I yelled with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART! I have since I first said it and I still do now!"

"Then why are you considering leaving me? Is it really because of Tara?"

"I never said that!" I yelled with more tearing coming down.

My head was gonna explode. I couldn't take it. I was gonna go nuts.

"I-I....I need to take a brake, from ALL OF THIS. work, you, Tara, AJ. All of it! I just want to be home with my dog and be in a place where I feel the most relaxed." I said.

Roman stared at me with a lot of hurt in his eyes. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes" I cried quietly.

"Fine." He throw his hands up then shoved them into his pockets.

I quickly grabbed my bag and wiped away my tears. I thought about hugging Roman, but it wasn't the time. I walked towards the door and reached for the handle.

"Oh and Emily." Roman said. I slowly turned around. "Tara, is not my daughter."

-

-

-
*edited*
Hello!! Okay so first off I just wanted to say thanks for reading and secondly I just wanted to say THANK YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU GIVE THIS STORY!! This story is less then 100 votes away from 1k votes! Holy shit that's crazy!! I honestly can't believe that I would have TWO story's with 1k votes!! So thank you so much!! ANDDD I just wanted to tell you guys that you are all freaking amazing people!! Lol. lastly...did you guys watch RAW last night? I hope so! It was soooooo much better than last weeks episode! And the freaking NXT match was...I don't been know what to say...beautiful? Lol it was amazing (sami slays my life) if you guys don't watch NXT you really should. The show is better than raw a lot of the time wrestling wise. Still miss Dean tho.

Thanks for reading!!! Don't forget to check out my newest wwe fanfic called 'Midnight'!! And follow me on Instagram @ Scruffyambrose thanksssss!!

- Z