Good Times. Part 36

Emma and I talked the whole way to the performance center. She's really a sweet girl...I'm glad I still have her as a friend. I feel like over the years, months, even weeks I've lost a lot of friends. And I'm not just talking about Roman.

"So when are you planning on coming back to work?" Emma asked as we started stretching.

"Uh...I think, in a two or three days. I don't need the week, I've decided that's too much time off." I chuckled. "Although, I kinda might wanna start working down here in NXT again..it seems like I might need the extra training." I shrugged

Emma nodded, "you have a lot to think about then, don't you.."

"I sure do.."

Later, Emma started telling me a pretty funny story involving her and Paige as we started working out. I was listening the entire time until...

"Hello lady's" a handsome young man walked up to us.

"Hi Sami" Emma and I said at the same time with a friendly smile.

Sami, Sami Zayn. He's an amazing wrestler! He works down here and NXT, he's one of the top guys down here. I love watching him wrestle and I can. not. wait, to see him up on the main roster!

"I thought it would be a good idea to come over and intrudes myself." He looked over at me. "Sami Zayn." He smiled at me as he put his hand out.

"Hi Sami, I'm Emily, Emily Lee." I shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you."

"Oh really." He smirked. "I'm hoping all good things.."

"The best." I giggled.

"Well that's nice to know." He flashed me a charming smile. "Well, I'll leave you two alone, catch you guys later."

"Isn't he a cutie." Emma laughed.

"Sami? Uh..he's alright." I smirked.

"Not as cute as Roman though huh." She playfully nudged me.

My smile slowly faded. 'No!' I kept yelling at myself (in my head) 'you will NOT get upset over hearing his name! Don't be so pathetic..'

"Emily?"

"Huh? Oh sorry..I zoned out."

-

-

Two days later..

-

-

Romans POV

"James, just take her to moms house okay?.." I basically growled into the phone.

James is my brother, yes the same brother who also slept with Sandy, and the brother who is Tara's real father. I've never had a problem with James. He's Young's and he's enjoying life, he's not my problem. But now that I know he has Tara on his hands, I have a problem with him. I need him to get his act together, I need him to grow up.

"Roman, man I don't know, she won't talk to me! She just keeps hugging that damn teddy bear, she won't even look my way!!" He said an a annoyed voice.

"Yeah, because she thought everything was gonna be okay! But now she's stuck with you, the male version of her mom." I said harshly.

"You know what man-" he stopped for a second. "Hold on a sec, somebody's at the door." He sighed.

I ran my fingers through my hair, I was so annoyed. I should be focused on my match tonight, but instead I'm worrying about my brother and niece.

I heard a door open and James speak "Uh, hi?".

"Hi, you must be James, I'm Emily."

Emily?

Emily's POV

I stood in front of James with a smile on my face and my hand out waiting for him to shake it.

"Um, I'm gonna call you back later Ro" he said into his cell phone before hanging up. He shook my hand then let me in. "Emily Lee right?" He asked.

"Yup, that's me." I said as I awkwardly looked around. He gave me a weird look but didn't say anything. "Well, i should really tell you why I'm here. If you didn't know, when Tara was first brought to Roman, I was also there for her. I never got the chance to talk to her after all that's happened, you know, her finding out Roman isn't her real dad. We had-"

"Aw man! Naw go ahead and talk to her! She's sitting in the living room and she won't say a damn word to me! Make her feel good or something because I've tried everything and she won't even speak!" He interrupted me with a smile.

"O-Okay?" I chuckled.

"I'll be standing outside having a smoke if you need me." He said before opening the front door and stepping outside.

I slowly walked around the corner and into the living room. I saw Tara sitting there hugging mix with her knees brought up to her chest. She poked her head up and her eyes widened.

"EMILY" she jumped off the couch and hugged me. I hugged her back and held her tight. I forgot how little she is.

"I'm sooooo sorry" I whispered as I hugged her.

"It's okay, I'm just happy you're here now." She said

-

-

I took Tara out for ice cream with James's permission. We chatted a bit and a bit more as we walked to a park. She understands what's going on but she just isn't happy about it.

By the time I had to take her to her grandmas house, she promised me she would talk to James the next time she saw him. I also promised her I would come see her again. She got out of my car and skipped up to her grandmother.

"BYE EMILY!!" She waved.

I smiled and waved back before driving to the airport. One problem (mostly) solved, one more to go.

-

-

-

YAY I UPDATED!!!

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! I'm finally 15 lol! xD Anyways, you guys really like this story. Well that's what it seems like! Lol a lot of people PM me asking me to update. I hope this is a long enough chapter...Hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope you guys enjoy RAW tonight!

Vote and comment plz! <3

-Z