My Mind. Part 33

I sat on my couch, still in my PJs, un happy. Not only did I lose somebody who makes me extremely happy, I've also neglected my wrestling career. I've worked and trained pretty damn heard to be here. My sister and soon to be brother in law have done a lot of talking to even get me noticed. All I've done since I've gotten here is, fall in love, become a parent, lose my mind and lose my guy.

Maybe I should take this brake up as a good thing...Maybe I should use my week off to make myself stronger. Forget Roman! Forget guys! I am a strong independent woman! I don't need a man in my life to make things 'perfect'!

I jumped up and smiled to myself.

"C'mon Chico, let's go for a ran!" I smiled at my happy little puppy and skipped into my bed room. I put on some work out clothes then grabbed Chico's leash. We headed down to the doggy beach to go on a nice run.

Change was needed, I'm changing. It's for the best.

Deans POV

Seth and I sat in the shields dressing room awkwardly waiting for Roman to arrive. I felt so bad from what happened earlier today. Seeing Emily's face all red and covered in tears made me feel like shit, also angry. What did Roman say to her? Did he brake up with her? Call her 'a name'? I want- I need to know.

I looked over to Seth who was on his phone, most likely watching videos of cute animals.

I looked towards the door once I heard the door nob turn. Roman walked in with his bags and that same cold look on his face from before.

"Hi" he said without looking at us. He grabbed his ring gear and went to the washroom.

Seth and I looked at each other, we both shrugged at the same time.

"Heyyyy"

I looked up at the door and saw AJ walk In with her hands behind her back.

"Hey AJ" I sighed. "What's up?"

She smiled at me and blinked a few times. "Why. Is. My. Sister. So. Upset." Her smile dropped.

"Ask Ro" Seth said without looking away from his cell phone. "He's the one who made her cry."

AJs mouth dropped. Good job Seth.. "That son of a- ROMAN!!" She banged on the washroom door.

"Yes?" He slowly opened it then walked out, now fully dressed in his ring gear.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE MY SISTER CRY" she yelled so loud to point where it was almost un understandable. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT HER YOU-"

"AJ AJ!" Phil ran into the room and grabbed AJ pulling her behind him so she wouldn't be able to claw Romans eyes out. "What the hell is going on here!"

"THAT-That man made MY sister cry!" AJ said.

Phil looked a little taken back. "What?" He took a step closer to Roman.

This is where I felt the need to step in.

"Okay, okay. Everyone calm down." I got in between punk and Roman.

"Dean stay out of this." Punk said with his eyes glued on to Roman. "What did you do to her" he said sounding extremely pissed off.

"Nothing." Roman shrugged. "Nothing you need to know, if she wants to tell you, she'll tell you."

"Dean, HOLD ME BACK BECAUSE IM GONNA RIP HIS HEAD OFF!" AJ yelled. Right before she could get to him I grabbed her and put her back next to punk.

"Cut the bullshit Roman, I want to know what happened now." Punk went on.

"Ask. Emily."

"WELL-well we would but she's not picking up her damn phone! The last time I heard from her she said she's taking a week off because of...problems." AJ squinted her eyes at Roman.

"She's not picking up her phone?" To my surprises Romans facial expression changed.

"Oh, so you make her cry but you still care about her!!?" AJ through her hands up in the air.

"I don't need this right now." Roman mumbled before walking out of the room.

Romans POV

I walked around backstage looking for the schedule for tonight show. But I couldn't get Emily out of my head. Why isn't she picking up her phone? Is she okay? Should I call her? Does she hate me? I couldn't get her out of my head.

Do I still love her? Yes, with all my heart. But the fact that she was thinking about leaving me when she said she wouldn't because of Tara hurt.

Emily's POV

I just got back home from a nice run. Nothing but the sound of the water from the beach and dogs running around. I got ready to give Chico a bath then take a shower myself. But first I went over to check my phone..

-

-

-

HELLOOO.

Okay so thank you for all the comments on the last chapter! Even though most of them were about crying..I promise things (might) get better. Hold on tight loves!! Thanks for reading!!

Vote & comment plz!

- Z