Don't Say Anything. Part 42

Roman's POV

"What is this!" I yell.

Dean gives me a confused look before turning around to see what I'm looking at. "WHAT!" He yells.

We both stare out the window in shock. Seth stood in front of Emily in the middle of the hotel parking-lot, to add to that Seth is standing awfully close to my Emily...

"I'm gonna go sto-"

"NO!" Dean jumps out of the both and pushes me back down. "Stay, trust me." He licks his lips before staring back out the window.

"Dude that's my girlfriend."

"Dude, I'm helping you!" Dean snaps at me. "Go back to your room. First of all, check if she's there, then wait and see if she tells you anything...Then, report back to me."

"Dean this isn't a fucking joke-"

"I know you dumb ass! Just do it! Don't just straight up ask her 'why were you chatting Seth in the hotel parking lot, Emily?' " he mocked my voice. "Let her tell you! If she doesn't now or in a few days...we'll know something's up. This could help us Roman, the shield is over man. We're on our own." Dean said as he stood back up. "The guy who knew us in and out is working against us..." He had a point. Emily could know some important shit. "Now go."

I nodded then left the restaurant and went back to mine and Emily's room.

Emily's POV

I sat on the hotel room bed staring at the floor. Joining the authority, wow, that would be something. But Roman would never forgive me. For one, he hates Randy, now Seth, and Hunter. What if I joined and he hated me too?...

"Em" I heard Roman's voice from the front door.

"Yeah!" I hopped up. "Hey" I smiled at him. "Sorry I just left you guys during breakfast, trust me when I say I didn't want to leave." I rolled my eyes.

He stared at me for a while. "Uh, yeah? Anyways, what's up?" He laid down on the bed. "What should we do today?"

"We could call Tara and James to start with." I started. "Than, we should book you a doctors appointment for your back, don't argue with me on that." I smiled. "And what about we go on a little date?!" I got up on the bed.

Roman had a look of disappointment on his face.

"Yeah..sure."

"What's wrong?" I frowned.

"Nothing, call Tara."

I shrugged then grabbed my phone and FaceTimed James's cell phone. We chatted with Tara for a while. She had a lot to catch us up on, her new friends, how she feels, what grandma got her from the mall. She was smiling and happy and so was I! But Roman had an annoyed look stuck on his face.
-
-
-
I sat in front of Roman at the table.

"This is a nice restaurant." I smiled.

"Yup."

"The food smells good.."

"Yeah."

"It, it's nice..." I slouched down in my seat. I didn't like how he was treating me for the past four freaking hours! He's been nothing but rude. I'm just trying to have a nice time and forget about the whole authority thing, but he's making it so hard. He's making me feel so freaking depressed with his stares, it's like high school all over again.

"Roman, what the hell?!" I snapped. "Why are you acting like this.."

"Acting like what, Emily?" He raised an eyebrow.

He said it so harshly too. Ouch... I just shook my head and grabbed my phone off the table. It's gonna be a long night.
-
-
-
Welllll thanks for reading!

Oops I didn't say hi...hi. Why are my authors notes always so weird!?...oh yeah, I'm weird oops. Idk, what even is this tbh. OKAY THANKS FOR READING BYE BYE.

Vote and comment plz! <3

- Z