Here We Go(1) Part 24

Tara was feeling a bit grumpy this morning, to be fair we all were. I say Tara and only Tara because she's a little kid and she's harder to deal with. If she becomes grumpy..Roman and I become grumpy.

"Tara, let's go! Get up" Roman sighed. I could tell he was trying really hard not to yell. It's 9:30am and we have to be out of this hotel room by 10. I was running around the room gathering my things and Romans since he was busy trying to get his daughter to wake up. Most of Tara's things were already packed so it was no big deal. "Tara!" Roman raised his voice.

"I DONT WANT TOO!!" Tara yelled back before covering her face with her pillow.

"You need some help?" I asked.

"No no, she's my responsibility" he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll get her up, don't worry"

I shrugged before I started packing up some more clothes.

"Tara" Roman said in a nicer voice. "Get up princess, we have to go get some breakfast and then go to the arena. A-AJ will be there!"

"I'm sleepyyyy!" She frowned.

"You can sleep in the car...okay?"

She got up on her knees and stuck her arms out. Roman picked her up and she wrapped her little arms and legs around him.

He winked at me before leaving the hotel room. I zipped up the last bag then grabbed the other one and followed behind Roman.

Tara was fast asleep in the back and Roman and I sat up in the front.

"Uh, I set up the DNA test for when we get back home. That's what that phone call was about this morning" Roman sighed.

This morning Roman was on the phone for about an hour (mostly on hold) I didn't know what it was about until now I guess.

"O-Oh,..okay" I shrugged and kept looking out the window.

I'm gonna be honest. I didn't feel good today. I won't everything to freeze, you know? I just wanted time to stop! I left so rushed, everything was being so rushed! With work, Roman and I, even my sister. I don't even know how that worked out but I feel like she's growing up way to fast (even though I am the younger one) I was feeling more and more stressed about going to meet Romans family. It was getting to me. At first I thought it would be fine but now it's just adding and extra bit of a push and I think it's a big step that we might now be ready for. I've only known Roman a month and a half...

"Emily...are you okay?" Roman asked.

I sighed. "Ro, I'm not"

-

-

-

Sorry this was short but the next one will be longer and have a bit of drama!! So I'm back home from LA and I did go to summerslam!! It was my first PPV and it was so much fun! I got a Dean shirt so that rocks! Also if anyone cares I changed my Instagram name to @scruffyambrose so yeah...ALSO I might be changing my wattpad username soon. I'll let you guys know if I do just because..LOL thanks for reading c;