Lets Talk. Part 44

(Friday Night Smackdown)

After a nice normal two days, Roman has once again gone into an upset, grumpy mood. He's been hanging out with Dean all day too..

"Emilyyyy" AJ sat in the chair next to my at catering. Oh joy. "We have a tag match tonight." She smiled.

"Who are we facing?"

"Brie and Nikki" she rolled her eyes. I haven't talked to them in forever. "So how's Roman and Dean doing after the whole, thing."

"Okayish. That reminds me, I have to go with Roman to get his back checked out. Talk to you later." I quickly got up and walked away.

"Wait, Emily!" AJ chased me down. "W-what are your plans for your birthday?"

Well crap! I have forgotten my own birthday, wow.

"I don't know, I really have to go April, bye." I said a little harshly before leaving my sister and walking to the men's locker room to grab Roman. I felt bad for what I was doing to AJ because we were always close but, I have to. I need that championship.

I knocked on the locker room door only to have Dolph open it.

"Hiiii!" I smiled.

"Hey" he smiled back and hugged me.

We chatted for a bit before he went and got Roman for me. Roman finally came out with his hands in his pockets. "Emily." He said "we need to talk."

"Okay, after we get you back checked out." I said before leading the way to the doctors. Thankfully he followed.
-
-
-
"Everything looks, okay." The doctor said. "Try and take it easy, in and out of the ring." The doctor patted his shoulder.

"I told you I was fine" Roman sighed.

"Well you're my boyfriend, I wanted to make sure you were okay." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "You know my birthday is coming up. I'm turning 24...weird"

"Really? When?" He asked. Because we haven't even been dating for too long, It only made sense for him not to know.

"Two days.."

"So Sunday. Why didn't you tell me, we have Sunday off. I could've planned something." He frowned.

"I forgot, AJ had to remind me. I have a lot on my mind right now."

He rubbed his arm. "That reminds me, we have to tal-"

"Emily!" A man shouted in the room. "Meeting, room 316"

"Later, okay." I kissed Roman before skipping over to room 316.

I was expecting to see AJ and other divas but it was just the authority..

Randy, Seth, Stephanie, Triple H, Kane and...Nikki Bella sat around a table.

Weird.

"Emily, take a seat." Hunter smiled.

I did right next to Seth. Even though I currently hate him, he's the only person in this room I felt the closest to.

"I know we said we would give you two weeks, but we wanted to know if you've put any thought into things." Steph started.

"Kinda...look I don't know, okay. I'm just focused on getting the di-" I stopped myself. I couldn't tell them about my plan with AJ.

"Getting the divas championship from your sister." Hunter smiled. Well..I should've known everyone would know but I can't tell them my plan.

"Look" Seth turned my chair to face him. "We could get that for you, easily!" He smiled. "In a few weeks, at the Money In The Bank PPV, I'm gonna become Mr. Money in the bank."

"Seth you shouldn't have said that, she never said she was gonna jo-"

"Calm down Nikki." Seth interrupted her. "Nobody knows you're gonna be joining us soon either. And I have a feeling she'll be joining us. I'm sure she will." Seth smiled at me.

Roman's POV

"And I have a feeling she'll be joining us. I'm sure she will." Seth said.

"Dean" I whispered. "I can't take this."

"Shhhh" Dean covered my mouth.

"Think about it Emily." Steph said. After that it went silent.

"I think the meeting is over, we have to get out of here." Dean said before removing his had from my mouth.

We both quietly started making our way down the hall quickly.

"Fuck man, fuck. You don't think she's really gonna jo-"

"Guys..."

Dean was interrupted by a very familiar voice. We both turned around to face Emily.

"We have to talk." She stood there with a serious look on her face.
-
-
-
HOLY SHIT BALLS. THIS BOOK HAS OVER 2K VOTES. Wow thanks. Like omfg you guys are amazing. Thank you soooooooo much!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading!!

Vote and comment please <3

- zoya