Back - 54

"I MISSED YOUR STUPID FACE AND YOUR LONG HAIR AND BEAUTIFUL EYES SO MUCH" I yelled as I jumped up into Roman's arms.

Thankfully on my way up to his room, nobody had seen me.

"I missed you too baby" he chuckled as he held me tight. I pulled back from his chest to kissed his lips.

I missed him so much

"I wanna cu-"

I was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"God dammit" Roman sighed as he put me down on the bed and walked towards the door.

"ROMAN!" I heard Dean's voice.

"Dude, I'm kinda in the middle of something-"

"I don't care! Listen to me, we got a- oh" Dean stopped himself once he noticed me "Emily's here.."

"Yeah" I frowned. "Why do you look disappointed to see me?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"No, no! I'm actually glad to see you! The only reason I came up here was to come up with a plan to meet up with you" Dean explained. "It's almost time for Smackdown and we need to know what those little shits have planned.."

"Dean, maybe another time?" Roman sighed. "She just got here and-"

"I have to leave soon, it would be odd if I stayed here over night. Seth knows that I pretty much have nobody to go to since he thinks you guys, and even AJ and Punk hate me-"

"We don't hate you. AJ and Punk though, that's a different story" Dean chuckled.

"Oh.." I said before I awkwardly looked away.

I haven't really had too much time to think about AJ and Punk and how much they probably do hate me.

"Dean" Roman growled.

"It's okay Roman, he's right. Anyways, I have to go back to Seth and I's room soon."

I could see the anger in Roman's eyes as I said that. He hated this so much.

"Yeah, right.." Dean nodded. "But uh, we need to know the plan. That's the whole point of this, ya know?.."

"God dammit." Roman let out a deep breath. "Emily- just explain.."

-

After explaining what The Authority had planned for Smackdown and RAW to the boys, we came up with a plan for what we are going to do. Also - before I had to rush and leave back to my room - I made sure to tell the boys about Randy being suspicious. Although I made sure to leave out a few things Randy said to me. Only the things that would affect me though. I don't want to worry Dean or especially Roman.

Once I got back to Seth and I's room, I noticed he was passed out on his bed with a book on his chest. I was kinda annoyed because this meant that I could have spent more time with Roman - since Seth was actually asleep.

It's late anyways.

Once I finished getting ready for bed, I walked over to Seth's bed and took his glasses off to put them on the night stand. I smirked a little as I stared at him. It's funny. So many people hate him right now. Dean, Roman, all the shield fans.. But, I couldn't. Not anymore. I understand what he's doing. I may still kinda be mad at him, but he's still my friend. He was one of the first people I actually met in the WWE..

- Flashback -

I start to panic as I walk down the halls of the arena. What if nobody likes me?

The next thing I know, I'm knocked down on to the floor.

"Oh I'm so sorry" Seth Rollin's says as he helps me up. I can't believe it's really him.

"It's- it's okay" I smile.

"You must be Emily" he smiles back.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"AJ told me all about you- plus you look just like her!" He chuckled.

"Yeah, we get that a lot" I awkwardly laughed too.

"I'm actually about to go grab something to eat with the rest of the guys from the shield. If you want, you can come hang out.."

"Uh, yeah, sure" I smile at him before we make our way over to catering.

- end of flashback -

It wasn't really anything special. He was just one of the first people I talked to - after being taken back by how tall Kane really is. Then I met Dean, and Roman..

"Em" Seth said as his eyes slowly opened.

"Oh shit- I mean I didn't mean to wake you up, sorry" I backed away from where I was standing to my own bed.

"No, it's fine" he laughed. "Enjoy your time alone?"

"Mhm.." I said as I got into bed and kinda hid under the covers. I honestly wish Roman was here, I needed a cuddle.

"You alright?" Seth asked as he pulled the blanket off himself and stood up. "I'm getting a little worried. You seem so, off."

"I guess I'm just tired" I lied. I wanted things to go back to the way they were before - if I'm being honest.

Seth sat down on the side of my bed with his hands in his lap. He was silent for a moment before he turned to face me.

A small smile appeared on his lips as he noticed how I wrapped myself up in the blanket to just have my eyes showing.

"I'm always going to be here if you need to talk, you know that, right?"

"I know.. Thanks, Seth" I pulled down the covers a bit so that he could see my smile.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek before getting up, turning off the light, getting into bed and leaving me laying there as red as a tomato.

-

(Friday - 7:23 - Smackdown - at the arena)

I sat in a dressing room with Seth and Randy. They both sat down on a couch on their phones. Randy glanced up at me every now and then. It made me feel just a little uncomfortable.

The whole cheek-kiss-thing with Seth was nothing. I felt a little awkward last night but it was just a kiss on the cheek. Nothing more. Obviously.

Steph and Hunter aren't even actually here to tonight. They're not really ever there during Smackdowns. But that's fine. It's just Randy, Kane, Seth and I.

"You guys ready for tonight?" Kane asked as he walked into the room.

We all nodded.

A small smile appeared on my lips as I thought about what was really going to happen tonight.

The fun, has finally begun..

-

-

-
*if you got a notification for this, I just edited some spelling n shit. It's 4am and I can't sleep so why not*

I haven't update in so long and I'm saying that every time now. IM SORRY. Sometimes I don't even know what to write okay! Sorry! Guysssss, please please comment stuff, not just "update". I need something to motivate me! Like tell me what you think is going to happen. I really just want something more than "update" tbh. Usually I never really care too much about comments but I need motivation!!! Anyways, thanks for reading.

Vote and comment please!

- zoya