Next To You. Part 12

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I hate the stupid song my alarm plays. I pressed the off button then laid back down. I sighed knowing that it was 4:30am...our flight leaves at 6.

I turned over to Roman "good morning boo!" I kissed his cheek.

"Morning.." He said as he rubbed his eyes. I smiled at him as I watched him force his eyes to stay open.

I giggled. "You know I've never been so happy at 4:30 am before" i said as I laid my head down on his bear chest.

"I make you a morning person?" He laughed.

"Maybeeee"

We laid there in silence for a little bit. I was about to fall back a sleep but Chico woke me up again.

He started barking for the first time since Roman got here. I got up on my elbow. His tail was wagging so fast.

"Ugh! I'm gonna miss you so much!" I picked him up and cuddled him.

"Hey look over here" Roman said. I turned to roman. He took a picture of Chico and I.

After he took the photo he looked down at it. "Why did you do that! I just woke up! I look so ugly right now" I said as I put Chico down.

"Well you haven't even looked in the mirror yet, I've been looking at you ever since i woke up...and you look absolutely beautiful"

My heart just exploded.

"T-T-Th-hank you" nobody...and by nobody I mean non of my ex boyfriend use to say sweet stuff like this to me...

He laughed then kissed my forehead. "Come on lets get ready."

At the airport.

We got on the plain. Our seat are right next to each other so that's great. I cuddled Romans arm the whole plain ride. To be honest I don't think he really cared. I mean he passed out the whole plain ride.

We just landed in Washington DC for tonight's show.

"Wake up Ro" I nudged him lightly. He didn't answer. I kissed his cheek making him smile. "I knew you were awake" I lightly punched his arm. He chuckled.

"I just wanted a kiss" he smirked.

At the arena.

"Hello hello" Dean said has he sat next to me and Roman at catering.

"Hey" I smiled at him.

"Did you have a good brake?" Roman asked.

"Great brake...really really good brake" Dean looked like he was day dreaming.

"What did you do?" Roman raised an eyebrow.

"Um...stuff" he smiled.

Roman shook his head I tired not to laugh and I also tired not to think of what he did.

Soon Seth joined us, we all stared talking about random stuff.. A little later me and Dean started coming up with ideas of how we're gonna be annoying Seth and Roman on our next car trip.

Tonight they announced at the next PPV (extreme rules) it's gonna be Emma vs Emily Lee. It's gonna be my first PPV!! This is all just happening so fast! Who knows maybe I will be divas champion soon :)

I was watching RAW on a little TV in a empty hallway.

"Hey hey" punk says as he watches with me.

"You stole my sister from me" I joked.

He laughed. "It's only cause I love her"

"I know I know. I love that you make her so happy" I smiled.

"I'm glad you say that..." He was silent for a little bit. "Um is AJ really big with her Parents? I mean she hardly ever talks about them" he asked.

"Not really...why? And what do you mean by 'big'?"

"I mean like dose she care what they think..."

"A little. We hardly talk to them. We still care about them, they still care about us but we don't really know much about each other anymore"

"Oh..okay." He smiled again.

"Why are you asking?"

"You'll find out later" with that he left.

Weird.