Happy. part 15

"YOU DID WHAT!" AJ yelled.

"Calm down it's not like you and Phil don't have s-" she cut me off.

"Don't say it! I don't want to hear it!!" She sat next to me on the couch.

"Oh my gosh..my little sister" she played with her hands. "I get it! Your a grown woman but..i just..it just..I don't know what to say Emily" she sighed.

"AJ!" I yelled. "When two people love each other they..they have sex!"

"EMILY LEE!" She jumped up. "I told you not to say that word!"

"Sex sex sex" punk said as he walked into the room.

"Phil NOT NOW!" She turned around to face him.

"What is your sister and Roman getting it on" he smirked.

"Phil!" AJ and I both yelled at the same time.

"I'm just kidding! Come on AJ she is a grown-" AJ cut him off.

"I know I know I know!" She crossed her arms and walked out of punks locker room.

"Don't worry bubs.." Punk sat next to me.

"She just..she cares about you" he hugged me.

"I know punk..I just wish she would back off" I sighed.

"Well I'll talk to her..just as long as you and Roman are responsible everything should be okay" he said awkwardly. "I don't want to get into your love life tho..I'm only your brother in law"

"Brother in law?"

"I mean. Friend" he fake laughed.

"Oh..OH MY GOD PUNK!" I jumped up and down clapping. "Your gonna propose to AJ aren't you" I whispered.

"Shut up okay!" He calmed me down. "Yes I am..don't you dare say a word to anybody!"

"I won't I won't!!..can I see the ring?"

He rolled his eyes "sure" he pulled out a small box from his bag. The ring was beautiful! It would be something AJ would love! Not to girly but not ugly..I don't even know how to explain it! I'm 1000% sure she's gonna say yes!

"Well how are you gonna do it?" I asked as I watched him put it away.

"Not sure yet" he shrugged. "Now get out of here I need to change"

"Fineee" I smiled at him and skipped to the shield locker room.

"Hi guys" I said as I walked into the room. The door was already open.

"Hey" Seth and Dean said at the same time.

I smiled at Roman and walked over to him. I sat down on his lap and gave him a kiss. I should tell you we made up but I'm sure you already knew that.

Before Roman and I could even talk they had to leave for the their match. I started walking around backstage. I don't have anything to do tonight since I won't be on the show.

I ended up talking to Nick. Roman understands that me and Nick are just friends now. He also knows that he has a girlfriend and I made it vary clear I would never cheat on him.

"Boo!" Dean yelled in my ear.

"DEAN!" I covered my ear. "Why..." I punched his arm.

He smirked. "Get your shit together we're leaving early"

"Whyyy" I got up and followed him to the locker room.

"The shield has a meet and greet early tomorrow morning and we still have to drive to the next city sooo we want to sleep as soon as we can" he explained.

"Hey what about I drive so all of you can sleep"

He started to laugh. "Thanks but no thanks. I don't want to die"

"HEY!" I yelled. "I'm a great driver! I've never been in a crash or gotten a ticket before" I crossed my arms.

"We'll have a vote" he said as we entered the shields locker room.

I was was totally lost once I saw Roman standing there shirtless. I kinda just zoned out.

"EMILY!" Seth yelled in my face.

"..what" I said as slowly looked away from Roman.

"You can drive" he gave me the keys and walked out with Dean.

I smiled then looked back up at a now fully clothed Roman.

Aw..

"I saw you looking at me"

"Everyone did" I smirked.

"Well I mean I don't blame you" he lifted up his T shirt showing off his abs.

"Roman.." I tried not to look. I think I have a staring problem.

He laughed then put his arm around me as we walked to the car. I haven't talked to AJ since she yelled at me..I guess I'll call her later.