Sweet guy. part 3

Roman and I got into his car. I thought this would be super awkward but it wasn't, it actually wasn't awkward at all.

"You did great out there" Roman said as he started the car.

"You watched?"

"Yeah! AJ did say a lot about you, and she was right about everything" he smiles at me.

"Well thank you Roman" I couldn't help but to smile back...thank god it was dark in the car. "Well, you guys kicked butt tonight!"

"Thanks doll, but we do that every night" I could see his little smirk in the dark.

'Doll'...I like that.

"So, you're gonna come over to AJ and Punks hotel room tonight, right?" I asked just to make sure.

"Yeah, what about you?"

"Well AJ is my sister" I chuckled.

"Haha oh yeah I almost forgot" it was silent for a little bit. "So Emily, tell me a little bit about yourself"

'Okay Emily, this is an easy question to answer!' I thought to myself, but my mind went blank. Who am I? What do I like? (Besides wrestling).

"Um, I like wrestling"

Roman laughs. "I already knew that"

Nothing came to mind. What do I tell him? I'm not much of an interesting person. Besides wrestling I've got music, comics and...Chico, my dog. That's pretty much all I have to work with right now.

"Well, I live in Florida with my puppy Chico" I smiled thinking about him. "Um I love reading comics, my favorite band is A Day To Remember, there's not a lot to me."

"Chico, comics, music and wrestling" Roman said.

"Yeah, that's really all there is to me" I started playing with my fingers.

"You know, it's not about what you like. It's about who you are"

"What do you mean?" I asked as I looked over at him.

"For a person to like you they have to like your personality first, not all the same things you like" I'm pretty sure my face has turned into a tomato at this point.

"O-Oh, well that's true.."

Roman chuckled. "Don't worry I like you, you seem like a cool chick" he said before pulling into the hotel parking lot and finding a place to park. Once we got out of the car I went to the trunk to get my stuff out. Although, Roman beat me to it. "Don't worry, I'll help you to your room" he winks.

"Haha, thanks" I closed the trunk before we walked towards the hotel. We already checked in before we went to the arena so we went straight to my room.

I took my key out and unlocked my door; I stepped aside and let Roman in first. I couldn't stop thinking about what he said. 'Don't worry I like you. You seem like a cool chick' that's kinda a big deal!

"Should I just put them here?" Roman asked still holding all the bags.

"oh yeah, thanks again for helping and driving me here" I smile.

"You're welcome, see yeah later tonight" he said before he bent down and gave me a hug.

I hugged him back. And I gotta say, the hug lasted long. I'm not complaining though.

"See you later" he smiled as he walked out.

I fell back on to my bed. "He's soooooooooo freaking cute!" I say to myself.

After a while of relaxing, I get a text from AJ.

AJ: Raw just ended we're on our way! You and Ro good?

Emily: Perfect

AJ: What happened?!?!?

Emily: We can talk about it later! Bye :)

I put my phone down then changed into sweat pants and a normal black T-shirt. 15 minutes later AJ tells me to come up to their room. I garb my room key and phone then get into the elevator.

Once I get there, I take in a deep breath before I knock on the door.

"Hey lil sis" AJ says once she opens the door.

"Hey" I say quietly.

"I saved a special seat for you" AJ winked at me as she lets me in.

"Is everyone already here?" I ask

She nods. I follow her into the living room. AJ goes and sits next to punk. I wave at everyone and notice one extra spot next to Roman. I sat down next to him. Tonight should be fun.

We started to watch The Conjuring.

"This girl is so stupid! Run away! Why the fuck are you just standing there!" Dean yells as he takes a bite out of his pizza.

"I know right! This is why I hate scary movies!" Seth yelled.

"Would you two shut up and watch the MOVIE" punk yells back.

Dean sighed and Seth rolled his eyes.

"You're not scared, are you?" Roman asked me in a low voice.

"Not really" total lie.

(After the movie)

'I don't think I'm gonna get much sleep tonight' I thought to myself.

"That was boring" punk said

"No, that was stupid!" Dean said. Punk and Dean ended up talking about movies and random things like that. Seth started talking to Roman that's when AJ started talking to me.

"So what happened?" AJ asked

"When?"

"When Roman drove you here!" She said making sure Nobody could hear us.

"Well he said I'm a 'cool chick'..and he called me a 'doll'...he also hugged me" I smiled just thinking about it.

"So you're getting somewhere?" AJ asked.

"I hope.." I really do.

"Alright guys, I'm done! See yeah tomorrow" seth yelled before he left.

"Yeah, I'm going to go back too" I said as I got up.

"Okay Em. I will tell you when to meet me at the bus tomorrow" AJ hugged me.

AJ and punk agreed to let me travel with them on Punks bus, just for now.

"I'm gonna head out with Emily, bye guys see ya, in a little bit Dean." Roman said.

We left then headed to the elevator. "That was fun" Roman said as he pressed his then my floor

"Yeah it was" I smiled.

"We should hang some more" He said as he followed me to my room...

"We really should!"

"Maybe we should hang out just you and I one day."

"Sounds like fun"

"Cool" he smiles "goodnight Emily" he kissed my cheek then left.

I ran into my room. I didn't know what to do I just couldn't stop smiling. Does this mean he likes me?? I guess so right??
-

-

-
Hii.

So for all you new readers, thanks for reading. I'm adding this A/N months after I first upload this chapter bc I'm currently editing all my chapters n stuff. It makes me laugh bc I hate the way I wrote this. Everything is going way too fast lol. Oh well, too late to change that..

Thanks for reading though!

- zoya