Ready. Part 22

Saturday.

Tomorrow is the day of the PPV....it's gonna be hard for Roman and I to get ready while we have a a little kid tagging along with us. We both have a photo shoot along with interviews today. ALSO we have to go to the gym...we can go through all this without lunch or going to the washroom, but Tara can't. She's a little kid.

"Ro" I said as I walked into the washroom. He was brushing his teeth.

He looked up at me.

"What are we gonna do about Tara? Are we bringing her? What are we gonna feed her? Who is she gonna stay with? I'm worried about my match and Tara and-"

"Hogld on"

"What?" I chuckled.

Roman rinsed out his mouth. "I said hold on." He whipped his mouth then we walked outside into the bedroom. "Don't worry about Tara, I don't want you to be okay? You have a big day tomorrow and that's what you have to be focused on. Understand?"

"I'm not a child" I playfully punched his arm.

He laughed.

"D-Do you think it would be okay if we left her with AJ and Phil? I mean They already went to the gym and their media stuff was yesterday..it would make things simple for us plus Tara won't get bored. You can trust them right?" I shy smiled.

"I-I don't know" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"What are you guys talking about?" Tara asked as she walked into the room. She dragged mix along with her.

"You" Roman picked her up and put her on to his lap. "Let me ask you what you think"

"Well if it's about me I guess that's the right thing to do" she giggled.

"Okay Smarty, do you mind spending most of the day with punk and AJ?"

"Not at all, in fact let's go now! What are we waiting for!" She hopped off Romans lap and started pulling on his arm. "Let's gooooooo"

"Hey hey hey" Roman laughed. "Why're you in a hurry?"

"Because!" She yelled. "It's CM Punk and AJ Lee! King and queen of WWE!!"

"King and queen? Oh no, have you been on twitter or something!?" I fake gasped.

"No, YouTube comments" she smirked.

"You can read YouTube comments? You're not even in first grade" Roman said sounding surprised.

"But I have a brain eyes and ears" she crossed her arms. "I learned how to read dad, it's bit that hard"

"Huh"

"Okay that was a great talk, we got people waiting to babysit me!"

"I haven't asked them yet" i said before getting up and grabbing my phone.

I called AJ.

"Sup lil sis"

"Really"

"Sorry, if it makes you feel any better Phil though a pillow and me for that" AJ said sounding annoyed.

"Good" I laughed. "Could you do me a favor?"

"Anything!"

"Babysit Tara for, let's say 4 hours?"

"Uh"

"You said, anything"

"what does she want!" I heard punk yell.

"We'll do it" AJ quickly said.

"Do what?" Phil said. "Don't get me involved in any shit I don't know of"

"See you in like 15?" She said quickly.

"Sure" I smiled.

"AJ don't ignore me!" Was the last thing I heard before she hung up.

"Roman go finish getting ready and Tara go grab some toys" I smiled.

"YAY!" Tara skipped away.

"Looks like she'll have some fun" Roman said.

"Excited for Tuesday?" I rubbed his back.

"Uh, yeah"

On Tuesday or Monday night after we film RAW we fly out to Florida to meet Romans family and by we I mean Tara and I, for the first time.

-

-

-

After Roman and I finished off at the gym we went back to the hotel.

"Should we go get Tara?" I asked.

"Uh" he walked closer to me. "Maybe in an hour or a few minutes." He smiled as he wrapped his arms around me giving me a quick kiss.

I bit my bottom lip. "..okay.." I giggled before I hopped up into his arm.

-

-

Next day.

"Are you ready?" Tara asked as she watched the makeup lady do my makeup.

"Yup" I smiled.

"Emma's a good wrestler"

"I know, but I pretty good too, right?"

"No you're great! It's just, it's your first PPV"

"Hers too" I smirked.

"Good points" she played with her fingers. "I forgot where I was going with this"

I laughed. "It's okay, I hope you enjoy the show"

"Oh I will" she smiled big.

After my makeup was done I got a good luck kiss from Roman and headed out I to the ring.

Emma was the fans favorite, I didn't mind getting booed, it's apart of my job and I actually really like it. Tonight I get my payback! Emma and I have been beating each other up and interfering with each other's matches for a while. It's the night we find out who's the best. Two NXT girls just trying to be the best at what they do. It's time to let out a little bit of crazy and end this thing!!

-

-

-

*Honestly I have no clue what this chapter was really about lol..

I think I just wanted to give you guys a little update. Stay rad!!¡¡ (^_^) *