Maybe. part 4

Romans POV

I walked Emily to her room. She's really cute, and she just gives me this feeling..I don't even know how to explain it.

I went up to my room. I opened the door and saw Seth and Dean talking. I guess Dean came up early too.

"Hey, what's the deal with you and Emily" Seth asked right away.

"We're friends" I said as I walked past them to my bed.

They started to laugh

"Just friends?" Dean asked.

"Yup"

"Not gonna ask her out?" Seth asked.

"Maybe"

"Alright man.." Seth said as he walked into the bathroom.

"She likes you Roman, have you noticed how she acts in front of you? I know she just met you but shes totally undressing you with her eyes" Dean said with a smirk.

"Ew man, what the hell is wrong with you"

Dean just laughed then left to go to his room. (I shared a room with only Seth)

Emily's POV

I woke up the next day smiling. Tonight we film smackdown I get to go out and distract Emma during her match making her lose. That should be fun, just being able to go out there and work is fun.

I got a text from AJ telling me to meet her at the bus. We have a 5 hour drive to the next city.

"Hello" I said as I walked in.

"Hey" punk said without looking up from his phone.

"Where's my sister?"

"Here!" AJ popped out of nowhere.

"You look good today" i said as I sat down.

"She looks good everyday" punk said finally looking up. AJ smiled then sat on his lap. The next thing I know their 'making out'.

"Guys" I get ignored. "Phil, April!" I yell.

"It's my bus Emily, don't like what you see got off" punk smiled at me.

"Phil!" AJ hopped off his lap.

He rolled his eyes. "Why don't you ask Seth, Dean or even Roman if you could travel with them?" Punk asked.

"No no no! I'm not letting my baby sister travel with 3 guys she just met!" AJ yelled.

"You've known them for a long time AJ" punk pointed out.

"Yeah but Emily hasn't!"

"Who said I want to travel with them!" I finally spoke.

Punk sighed. "You could get closer to Roman, if you did."

"Philip!....wait that's not a bad idea." I started to smile. "Thanks punk. Maybe I will ask to travel with them!"

"A-Are you sure?" AJ asked.

"Not today but maybe, I'll talk to them"
-

-

-
(At the arena)

That was a long ride! I sat in a bunk the whole time watching a movie on my phone because AJ and punk kept kissing and being all in love..

I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed to the divas locker room.

"Hey" Roman said as he walked up to me.

"Oh, hi Ro" I smiled at him.

"So what are you doing after the show?" He asked.