Rain - 56

Roman

Today was our day off. Not just from work but from interviews, working out, all of that stuff. Although it didn't feel right because she isn't here with me.

I feel everything, but nothing when she's not around me. A sharp pain in my chest knowing who she has to stay with.

It hurts.

And I know she hates it just as much as I do. But she wanted this. Not only for herself, but to help us. She hurt her own sister for this.

I love Emily with all my heart but as each day, hour, minute, second of this god damn 'plan' goes by I realize how much we've screwed up.

I think about knocking down their door, beating the shit out of that scum bag and taking Emily into my arms and bringing her back where she belongs but I know, I can't. Because like Dean says-

"C'mon dude! We've already come this far!"

"Dean..." I sighed. "You don't get it-"

"No no, I get it" Dean puts his hands on his hips as we stand outside his hotel room door. "You miss, her touch, don't you?"

"I feel uncomfortable talking to you about this as you stand out here shirtless, Dean."

Dean rolls his eyes before grabbing my my face and pulling it towards his.

His lips on mine. Dean's lips on my lips. My best friends lips, on my lips.

"DEAN" I yell as I push him away.

"You feel better now, lover boy?" He smiles.

"THE FUCK? NO! NOW I FEEL- WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" I yell before whipping my lips and walking away.

"HEY! I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP! I KNOW YOU'RE LONELY!" Dean shouted. Although I ignored him and kept walking.

"He's driving me crazy.." I mumbled as I approach my own room.

"Who?"

I turn around to find AJ standing there with an expressionless face.

"Uh, Dean."

"Oh" she nodded. "Hey uh, can we talk? Please?" She asked.

You could hear the hurt in her voice and see the damage in her eyes. She wasn't use to having her sister turn on her like that. I remember Emily telling me about how close they were when they were younger. She told me stories of them watching wrestling, wrestling in their basement with their brother. The three of them always fighting. Emily loves her siblings..

"What's up AJ?" I ask as I close the door and walk into my room where she's already taken a seat.

"What is she doing, Roman?" AJ asks almost shaking with anger. "What the hell does she think she's doing!"

"I-I don't know April, I'm sorry.."

"Please, don't lie to me Roman. Tell me what she's really doing-"

"I honestly don't k-know" I said without thinking.

The only reason we can't tell AJ about all this is because Emily is planning on taking her championship. It wouldn't make sense to tell her.

"Ro-"

"AJ, I honestly don't."

She nodded again, this time looking down.

"I'm sorry she hurt you.."

"Uh, it's fine.. I-I, uh yeah, I'm sorry she hurt you too?"

"This isn't like her."

"I know. But she's a smart girl AJ, you know that."

"I do" she smiled for a second. "I hope she knows what she's getting herself into" AJ shakes her dead before making her way to the door. "Oh and Roman?"

"Yeah?"

"If you find anything out, tell me."

"Of course" I smile.

She weakly smiles back before leaving.

I sat on my bed watching the TV on mute while listening to the rain and thinking about what my beautiful girlfriend - who I miss more than anything - is doing at this very moment.

Emily

"KICK!"

"IM TRYING SETH, IM TRYING!" I yelled before giving the bag one more good kick.

Kick boxing at 7:30 pm. On what was suppose to be our rest day. Although Seth got bored and unlike any other normal human who would just watch a movie or read a book, he wanted to go kickboxing, with me.

"We've been at this for an hour, can we please just stop.." I sighed as I fell on to a mat and laid there.

"Alright, fine" Seth sighed. "Although, we didn't really get much d-"

"Shhhh Seth, shhhh" I patted his head.

He smiled at me before crossing his arms.

"C'mon Seth, let's go back to the hotel, clean up then watch a really sad movie."

"Why sad?" He asked confused.

"Because I'm in the mood, let me be" I said as I hoped up and walked towards my gym bag.

"Okay, boss" he chuckled as he followed right behind me.

-

Men Woman and Children.

I cry every time I watch this movie. That's just want I needed, to cry. Although I needed a good reason to cry and 'I miss my boyfriend' wasn't going to cut it. But a sad movie would. So that's why I cried in Seth's arms tonight. Because I miss Roman and everything is just really, really fucked up.

-

-

Sorry I suck ass and never update. Life update? On the 25th of September I went to a live event! It was great, saw Dean. All was good. I even met a friend from Twitter. And happy October! My Birthday is on the 20th too lol. Anyways, thanks for reading :)

Vote and comment please <3

- zoya

Ps. I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS