Man. part 10

I woke up alone. "Aw" I frowned, I got out of bed as looked all over the hotel room for Roman. He's not here..."Roman!" I called just to make sure. "Ro?" I yelled on more time. No answer. Where is he?? I grabbed my phone hoping he texted me or something but nothing..

I changed into shorts and a black T shirt. I looked at the time 12pm! I have to be at the arena soon! I grabbed my bags and rushed to the door, I quickly slowed down and walked back to where my bags where. Romans stuff aren't here. Okay this is weird. I took my phone out again and texted him.

E- hey where r u?

I trust Roman and I know we a great guy but I'm just worried. Did I do something wrong? Was there an emergency and that's why he left? I was getting kinda scared. I walked down to the lobby waiting for my cab.

At the arena.

I started walking to the divas locker room. I checked my phone roman still hasn't answered. I walked in and saw Brie Nikki Summer and AJ .

"Hello" I smiled at them and put my stuff down.

After that Nikki and Brie made me tell them everything about Roman and I since we haven't talked in a while. Summer and AJ were also talking to each other.

"Um do any of you know where Roman is?" I asked.

"No...don't you guys share a room?" Brie asked.

"Yeah but he wasn't there this morning" I sighed. "I'm gonna go look for him...bye" I smiled then left.

"Emilyyyy" punk said as he ran up behind me.

"Whattttt"

"What you doin" he started walking with me.

"Looking for Roman...have you seen him?"

"Um yeah Vince called an emergency meeting this morning and then after that Roman Seth and Dean went to the gym. I haven't seen them since"

"Oh alright thanks"

Later.

It's 2:30. Me and Emma just got called into Stephs office for a meeting about our storyline. Tonight Emma will attack me during my match against Paige. Me and Emma started talking a little bit after. She's seems like a sweet girl.

After that I really had nothing to do till the show starts. "Em!" I look up to see Seth coming up to me. "Hello little girl" he gives me a quick hug.

"Hey" I hugged him back.

"Let me guess your looking for Roman?" He smirked.

"Um no I gave up on that about an hour ago" we both started laughing.

"We were in meeting then went to the gym. After that he all went to the ring and started practicing for tonight" Seth let me know.

I'm so stupid! I never check the ring!

"Oh okay. Well thanks for telling me"

"No problem! He's in the locker room right now. Most likely he will come looking for you"

After that Seth walked away. I sat down on a crate and started looking at all the pictures I took from the beach yesterday.

"Hey doll." Roman walked up to me. He kissed my lips.

"Hii" I smiled

"Sorry I got ca-" I cut him off.

"I know I know"

"Oh alright..I was thinking tonight we could go out to see a movie or something"

"Sure!" I hopped off the crate.

He held my hand then we started walking around the arena talking about all the new movies and which on we want to watch. "I want to watch the new spider man movie!" I said.

"Sure whatever you want" he held my hand tighter.

After the show and movie date.

We got back to our hotel room. The movie was great! We put all of our stuff down the laid down on the bad. "So I'm not gonna see you for a few days" roman sighed.

"Only for two days, and we can still FaceTime and texted"

"Well yeah but that's not he same". He turned over to face me.

After talking more about where we live we found out we only live about an hour away from each other. Not that bad. "So what about on the last day off I come stay with you and then the next day we can go to the airport together for the next show." Roman suggested.

"Sounds great to me!" I kissed him. Wait! This means I have one day to clean up my house and get everything ready for when roman comes. We only have two days off and Ro is coming on the second day. I'm happy he's gonna meet Chico! I laughed just thinking about them meeting. Chico is a small dog and Roman is huge!

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing.." I smiled as I looked at him.

He came closer to me then started kissing me. I Started getting butterflies in my stomach. Before anything could go on there is a knock on the door.

Why does this always alway happen!

"It's Dean"

"And Seth!"

The nock continued. Roman sighed. Then got up.

"Can I help you" he said.

Dean and Seth walked past him. "We agreed tonight would be poker night." Seth reminded roman.

"Yeah and we got beer!" Dean held up 2 six packs.

Roman looked over at me. I just shrugged.

"Okay" roman sat down with the boys they stared to play.

I kinda wanted to be with Roman alone tonight...oh well I mean I do get him all to myself after tomorrow when he's gonna come stay at my place!