Anger - 53

• Picking up from last time •

"Money in the bank" Hunter smirked to himself. "Rollins, this is-"

"Huge!" Seth interrupts him.

"Yeah, it is" Hunter chuckles. "I'm proud to say that we're all in the same room as the next, Mr. Money In The Bank" he said before slapping Seth on the back playfully.

My smile slowly faded. Hunter and Seth are really close. I knew they were, I mean the shield did use to work with him. On top of that, Seth and Hunter were extremely close when he was in NXT. I wasn't around then but I watched. Hell, Seth was even the first NXT champion! Just thinking about all this made me sad. Not because I'm upset about Seth's success.. I'm just thinking about the amount of times Seth must have had told the boys he was 'going out' but really went to go meet up with them, to talk about how they would beat Dean and Roman. Seth's own friends, brothers, tag team partners.

"Emily," Seth nudges me "you listening?"

"I-I'm sorry. I just- I zoned out" I forced a smile.

"Tired?" Hunter raised an eyebrow.

"There's just a lot going on."

"Understandable" Randy spoke up. "I'll fill you in." He stood up and walked over to Seth where he patted him on the back signalling him to move over next to Hunter, and he did. Randy sat next to me with an unreadable expression. He was silent.

He didn't speak up until the chatting between Kane, Hunter and Seth got louder.

"I don't know what the hell you think you're doing, but you better not mess things up for me" he whispered.

"What?" I turned to him looking clueless - but honestly, I was scared.

Shit..

"You and Roman- Dean too, you guys have something going on, don't you? Look," he paused for a moment to look back at the three other men. Once he was still sure they weren't listening, he turned his attention back to me. "I'm not stupid Emily-"

Before he could go on, I cut him off. "Are you sure? Because I can assure you I'm not trying to pull or 'mess anything up for you', Randy" I rolled my eyes. "I'm here so I can get my championship shot, that's it.."

Randy looked straight into my eyes. "Fine.. I believe you."

"Good.. Now fill me in.." I sighed in relief. Not fully though. He probably didn't believe me, at all.

"Oh yeah, they were just talking about how once Seth wins at Money In The Bank, you're probably gonna be apart of his 'posse'" he shrugged.

"Kinda already knew that.."

"You know what that means though.." Randy laughed.

"It means I'm gonna be apart of his posse, what else?"

"This is the WWE Em, we're all about entertainment, and pissing people off" he leaned back in his chair.

"Your point?"

He shook his head. "Seth's gonna be champion in a few months, so will you.." Randy said.

"Oh" was all I managed to get out. I new exactly what he was talking about now. Although Hunter didn't say it, he sure is thinking about it... A romantic fucking storyline involving his two star champions. Thats the LAST thing I need.

Roman's POV

"What do you think they're talking about?" Dean asks - louder since Paige excused herself to the restroom.

"Probably money in the bank.." I sighed. All that was on my mind was Emily, God I missed her so fucking much.

"I'm backkkk" Paige sung as she took a seat back in her original spot.

"Hey" Dean and I said at the same time.

"What the hell are you two looking at?" She asked.

Dean and I both turner to her. "Nothing, babe" Dean smiled.

"Babe?" Paige and I said at the sometime.

Dean just smiled at her. Cute.

I instantly turned around once I faintly heard the name 'Emily', coming from the front door. And there she was. She stood close to Seth as she watched him shake Hunters hand. I got distracted by the feeling of having someone staring at me, I was right. I look slightly over to my left where I see Randy staring at me with his arms crossed. He doesn't even try to hind the fact that he's staring, he's making it more obvious now. He even turns towards Emily where he smirks. I feel myself growing angrier and angrier by the second. I'm about to snap- beat the living shit out of him for even looking in her direction.

"Dude" I hear Dean say from beside me. "Don't fuck anything up..."

"No promises" I growled.

The next thing I know Randy is walking over to Emily where he placed his hand over her shoulder and whispers something into her ear. She takes in a deep breath before tugging on Seths arm. With one simple expression from
Emily, Seth nods and the two of them leave.

What the fuck?

I turn my attention back to Randy where he is now chatting with Kane.

"Randy is just trying to mess with you man, don't let him get to you..us.." Dean nudges me.

"I'm gonna kill him" I turn back around.

Dean just looks down. This is not what I wanted.

Emily's POV

Seth and Emily's hotel room - 8:04 pm

Today had been boring. Randy had told Seth and I to leave the restaurant earlier. No reason. He just told us to leave, so we did. Seth made us go sight seeing after the meeting since we do have the day off. We've been back at the hotel for about an hour now.

Seth is in bed reading a book. He has his hair tied back into a ponytail and he also has his glasses on, cute..

I sat on my bed thinking of a way I could leave to go see Roman. He - for whatever reason - wasn't answering my texts. I could just go knock on his door, but Randy is already suspicious and the last thing I need is to get caught. I was just thinking of all the 'what if's' if I were to go stand in front of Roman's door and knock.

Finally, after another ten minutes of waiting, Roman texts me back.

I'm in my room, the door is open - Roman

I smiled to myself. I finally get to see him, hug him, kiss him. FINALLY. It feels like it's been forever.

"Seth?"

"Yeah?" He looks up at me.

"I'm gonna go for a walk, okay?"

"Uh okay, want me to come with?" He asked almost about to put his book down.

"No no, it's okay. I just need to think, you know, about- AJ an stuff" I played with my fingers.

"Oh, yeah, okay." He says a little awkwardly. "Just call me if anything happens.."

"Yeah, thanks." I smile at him. He smiles back..

God he's adorable- what?

"You okay?" Seth laughs at me. "You always make these strange little faces out of nowhere."

"No, yeah, I'm-" before I could even finish my sentence - like I knew what I was even saying - I bump into the lamp in the corner of the room. "I'm gonna go now.." I say before rushing out of the room.
-

-

-
OKADJSJSJSJSJ ITS BEEN FOUR YEARS SINCE IVE UPDATED (not really) IM SORRY. I LITERALLY HAVE NO EXCUSE OTHER THAN THAT IM LAZY. Anywayssssss, FVCKING THANK YOU GUYS FOR 4K VOTES HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. Hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading!

Vote and comment please c:

- zoya