Sorry. Part 14

It's been a week. Tonight I go to nicks comedy show. Roman has been being really annoying the past week. He's been talking to be and everything but he's been acting like a friend more then a boyfriend. I was doing my make up for tonight.

"Hey Ro?" I yell from the washroom.

"What!" He yells back after 10 seconds...

"Um do you really not want to come with me?" I walked out of the washroom to be face to face with him.

"No"

"What the hell roman!" I snapped.

He looked surprised. "What?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"..no"

"Then what is it why are you being so....annoying with me!" I yelled.

"Well I'm sorry I make you feel so annoyed" he got up then left the room.

After i fixed up my make up I grabbed my bag then left the room.

"Hey" I walked over to nick.

"Hey em! I'm glad you can make it" he hugged me.

"When does the show start?" I asked.

He looked around "right about now" he smiled. "Come sit here" he took me to a table were a young girl was sitting. She had long light brown hair with light tan skin. She was wearing Dolphs shirt. She was cute.

"Emily this is Sam" he pointed at the girl.

"Hey" I smiled at her then sat down.

After the show.

Me and Sam got along great! You could say we're friends now, Dolphs show was great. I haven't laughed that much in a whole.

"Hello lady's" he smiled at he walked over putting his arm around Sam.

"The show was great!" I said smiling at them.

"Thank you! I'm glad you liked it" he smiled back.

"So Emily do you want to go out with us to the bar down the street?"

"Actually I can't but thanks" I said before I grabbed my bag. "Thanks for inviting me Dolph! And it was nice meeting you Sam"

Back at the hotel.

I came to the room thinking Roman would be here. I was wrong.

I called his phone no answer. I rolled my eyes then got ready for bed. It's been a long day.

About 20 minutes after I got into bed Roman came into the room. He turned on the main light.

I rubbed my eyes.

"...hi.." I said

"Hi" he said firmly. He sat next to me in the bed. "Sorry i was being a dick the last week"

"Yeah what was wrong with you" I almost snapped.

"I don't know I didn't really like you talking to Dolph so much..you know at the arena through out the week then on twitter. I-" I cut him off.

"Come on Roman really! You think I would cheat on you or something?!!? Dolph is my friend! I actually met his girlfriend tonight! Why the hell would I cheat on you?!? I love you!"

Oh snap I just said that!! I meant it but I didn't mean to say it!! Or did I??? I don't know!!!

I completely froze. My face was all red.

"Um like you know--" I didn't know what to say.

He got up from the bed and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I love you too" he kissed my lips. The kiss got deeper..

**********************************

It was late at night. I was cuddled up to Roman in bed.

"Goodnight Ro." I kissed his cheek. "Love you"

"Love you too" he smiled before turning of the lights off.