Girllll! part 6

He orders a large pizza with two sodas. The started of the date was just a little bit awkward but it started to get better when the food arrived.

"So hows Chico?" Roman asked.

I giggled. "He's fine...you wanna see a picture of him?!"

"I would love to"

I pulled out my phone and showed him a picture I took of me and him. "You both look vary cute" he smiled at the picture.

He said both!

"Thank you" I blushed a little.

"Hey Roman..I told you about me the other day, now you tell me about you"

"Yeah sure..um I have a really big family. I'm guessing you already know I'm related to a lot of greats.." He smiled to himself. I nodded. "Um I don't have any pets but I do love animals." He looked around for a little bit. "This is hard"

"It's not about what you like it's about who you are" I smirked. "Don't worry Roman...I like you, you seem like a cool dude"

We both started laughing. "Well I'm glad you like me because I really like you"

I wanted to jump on him and give him a big kiss but that would be weird..haha... 0_0

"We should get going" he said looking at the time.

"Oh my gosh it's 2am!" I was really surprised the pizza place was still even open.

We hopped in the car and told Seth and Dean to wait for us in the lobby.

"This was fun Ro..we should do it again"

"For sure" he put his hand on my thigh then started the car.

Once we picked up Seth and Dean they didn't shut up. Me and Roman were both really tired I mean Seth and Dean most likely passed out during our date but we haven't slept yet, so he got into the backseat.

Roman and I ended up sitting really close together. Shorty after we started driving I fell asleep.

"I like big butts and I can not lie

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist And a round thing in your face You get sprung!"

I woke up to Deans lovely singing...I also woke up to see I fell asleep in Romans lap?...he was passed out and so was Seth In the passengers seat.

"Is anyone awake?????" Dean said. "I'm boredddddd"

I slowly got up. "Hey" I rubbed my eyes.

"Oh the boring ones awake" Dean joked

"Your an amazing singer" I joked

"Oh you heard that? I've got more!" I laughed but he wasn't joking. " Oh Mickey, you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind,

hey Mickey, hey Mickey!"

I had to sing along. By the way he's been listening to really random songs the whole time.

"Do you know this one?" He skipped a little bit of the song then pressed play. "I can't believe you got the best of me.

I can't believe I trusted every word you said!" He sang.

This is one of my favorite songs! I had to sing along..

"Stretched myself out way too far,

Now I can see you for who you are.

I can't believe you got the best of me.

I can't believe I trusted every word you said. It's all finally making sense,

You took what's left of my innocence. Oh no, I can't believe you got the best of me." We both sang.

"Let's start a band!" Dean yelled. I looked down and noticed all the coffee cups.

"How much coffee have you been drinking!"

"Just a bit" he smiled.

I felt Roman wrap his big arms around me and pull me down next to him. Is he awake? Or asleep? Oh how cares I'm cuddling with Roman.

"You and Dean are really a annoying together" he whispered in my ear. I bit my lip. He kissed my check.

"Emily" Dean said looking in the review mirror to see where I went. "Emily and Roman sitting in the...back seat K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love then comes Marriage then comes the baby in the baby carriage!" Dean smirked.

"I swear Dean if you don't shut up I'm gonna cut your head off then shove It up your ass" Roman said.

Dean laughed "yeah cause I'm so scared of you"

Roman chuckled. "He'll be back to normal soon" he whispered to me.

I giggled before I looked at all the coffee cups again. I fell sleep in Romans arms. I wonder if he'll ask me to be his girlfriend soon..