Here We Go(2) Part 25

"What do you mean?" Roman asked as he kept his eyes on the road. "A-Are you upset about something? Because you didn't seem upset before. You haven't for a while. I don't -"

I interrupted him. "Roman!" I yelled but not to loud since I didn't want to wake up Tara who was still asleep in the back seat. "Just Listen to me okay..I feel so rushed, I feel like everything is moving too fast. It's not your fault or mine, it's just the way things played out." I took in a deep breath. "I feel like going back home to meet your parents WITH Tara is not a good idea. Um..I think o-only you and Tara should go" I mumbled the last part.

Roman stayed quiet for a little bit before speaking again. "Just making sure, you're not braking up with me right?"

"No no no" I chuckled. "I just think it's to early for me to go and meet your family. They need to get to know Tara first. There is no point in me coming right now..it's to early" I sighed.

Roman pulled into the arena parking lot and parked the car. He turned the car off then turned to me. "If that's what you want Emily, I agree that things are moving a little to fast between you and me. Maybe it is a little to early for you to meet my family" he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm okay with it" he smiled before leaning over and kissing my cheek.

"Thanks Ro" I smiled back.

-

-

-

"OH MY GOD YES!" AJ screamed. "IM SO HAPPY!" She pulled on Phil's arm.

"Holy crap AJ calm yourself" Phil chuckled. "But really Emily you can hang out at our house anytime" he pulled me in for a hug.

I had just asked AJ and Phil if I could stay with them for our few days off in Chicago. Luckily they said yes! I wanted to spend more time with AJ and get to know punk a little better. Also I still need to hear how Phil asked AJ to marry him.

"Thanks you guys!" I smiled big. "So after the show I should just meet you guys at your bus?"

"Yessss" AJ said as she grabbed my arm. "We'll be in catering if you need us!" AJ yelled to Phil before we skipped off.

Once we got to catering we sat at a table and started to talk. I felt the need to talk to AJ about Roman and Tara. I'm still in love with Roman and I really care for Tara but I don't know why I feel a curtain way, almost as if I wasn't happy.

"So are you happy?" AJ asked after I explained my 'problem' to her.

"Yeah, kinda." I sighed. "I am happy AJ. It's just I don't want to feel rushed anymore. I love Tara but I don't want to be worried about her all the time as if I was her parent. I wanted to go meet Romans family but I didn't want to go so early in our relationship. This is messing with my head so freaking much and it's stressing me out!" I said only loud enough for AJ to hear and not everyone who was at catering.

"Emily, are you trying to say that Tara is your problem?" AJ tilted her head. "Because even though you're saying she isn't, I feel like that's what you want to say. I would understand if she is because bringing a child into a relationship out of nowhere would be hard to deal with"

"What?" I awkwardly laughed. "No no she's not!" I shook my head. But what if that was what I was trying to say. What if I felt all these things because of Tara. Maybe the really reason why I didn't want to go meet Romans family with Tara was because non of them would care about me and maybe I feel rushed because Roman and I have to be/act like parents now. Maybe it bothers me that I can't have 'alone time' with Roman without worrying about Tara walking in. Maybe AJs...right.

"AJ"

"Yeah?

"What if you're right" I felt all of the weight that was sitting on my shoulder come back but this time it was four times more heavier and it was crushing me and my heart. What if I can't be happy with Roman because of his child?

"Calm down em" AJ put her hand on my shoulder. I felt my whole body heat up. My mind was racing with thoughts, the worst one was Roman no longer being in my life. I felt the need to burst out crying. Was I having a panic attack? "Come on" she grabbed my arm and pulled me into an empty locker room. She sat me down in anther chair and bent down I front of me.

"Take a few deep breaths" she said as she placed her hands on my shoulder. "Calm down Em, everything is gonna be alright" she gave me a weak smile.

I finally stopped thinking bad things. Actually my mind went blank. I just sat there staring at my sister.

"All you need is a brake from Roman and Tara, that's what you'll get when you stay with me and Phil okay?" She hugged me.

"O-Okay" I barley whispered. A tear came down my cheek making AJ frown.

"Aww Emily, everything is gonna be alright I promise, things will work out for the best just give everything time" she patted me on the back before letting go and standing up.

"I hope" I mumbled before whipping away my tears.

-

-

-

Long chapter? I hope you guys enjoyed it! Okay so I don't want to sound bitchy but it would be really nice if I got more comments..I mean I'm really happy that you guys read and vote for this story but a few comments would be nice c: so Yeahhh.. Thanksss for reading!! And voting!!! And maybe commenting!! xD

- Z