She sighed shaking her head, a smile reaching her lips. "Well, my dear it is very interesting. It is a game you see. You will be presented to one another. You will say vows but those will all be null and void unless you pass the test. You will be given an hour to hide in the forest. After that you must hide from your betrothed until sun down. If he does find you before sundown, your marriage is broken and frowned upon by the gods."

"Then what happens after that?"

The look on her face did not seem if anything good was to happen! "Well, if you two do not succeed then you will be separated immediately and never to marry again. If you do succeed a grand ball will take place immediately after with dancing and drinking and other festivities will happen. Then after that well you will spend the night giving yourself to your betrothed," She explained as her cheeks began to redden once more.

Well if we are married I have already given myself to Loche because I will be his wife? Not unless she meant the forbidden things people do together... Which no one ever went into detail to explain to me! Because they are forbidden!

"Winona will you help me? We can go to the forest and study! That is not against the laws is it?" If we study the forest, then I will surely pass! It is so simple. The trees, the leaves, everything will be fine. I hide in the forest well and Loche will not find me! I am entirely too smart sometimes, I deserve a hug.

She smiled, "Ofcourse Su Anya...it would be my honor to aid you."

I had to marry Loche. Father would be very upset if I could not complete this task. He always treats me as a child anyways, it will show him I am a woman! A strong and beautiful one.

As she began to tell me about Draconian tradition, a knock at the door made both of us jump.

"Come in!" I  called, thinking it was Loche. I could speak to him about Winona and how he would send her to Faenor because he is such a nice gentleman.

I was surprised to see the King. "Your highness," Winona curtsied as I did the same. Why was King Hrain here? Am I in trouble? Maybe Loche has told him he does not wish to marry me anymore? Maybe the king is here to see me home?

"A room full of fae? How beautiful. Leave us," he told Winona. "I would like to speak to my future daughter."

Winona smiled nervously, "of course your highness." While the King escorted Winona out I began to look at Juni and hum. I was a bit nervous of what the King wanted to tell me so humming or singing always helped.

I was so wrapped up in humming, I did not realize when the King had become so incredibly close to me. "You my dear are truly ravishing."

"Oh," I jumped, feeling the warm breath of his fan across my neck. My skin crawled. "Oh, thank you?" I heard of ravishing a meal...but never ravishing a person.

"You are most welcomed. I just wanted to see how this beautiful little fae is doing. Tell me, is she betrothed?" The King questioned as I looked up at him. His eyes were dark as they roamed over Juniper's form.

I did not feel right. I lied. The feeling I received from that one look made me nervous for my sisters wellbeing. I did not like the way he stared at Juni. "Yes," I gulped. "To a nice nobleman in my father's court."

"It is a shame. I am looking for a new wife and I have never looked to the fae kingdom in looking for one, but seeing you beautiful women has made me think there are hidden gems within your kingdom," he said as I felt his heavy and moist hand, travel over the nape of my neck.