Chapter 25

"I should've made bets! I could've squeezed at least 50 galleons out of both of you." Adelaide smirked as the boys sulked, grumbling at their defeat. "Yeah well, Krum caught the snitch at least." Draco growled under his breath. 

Lucius sternly walked up to the three, "Use the Floo and head back home now." his body language was hurried and tense. Simultaneously, Perseus and Adelaide grabbed their wrists, their Dark Mark burning terribly as it squirmed. Lucius' eyes grew wide and he hissed, "Stop grabbing them, now. People will see." 

"Take them to the Floo now." he growled at Draco who nodded, looking concerned at his friends who seemed to be overwhelmed in immense pain. As they hurried towards the Floo Network, a loud crash noise sounded behind them, causing them to turn around as they walked forward and as they did, they quite literally ran into the Weasleys. Addie toppled into George, Perseus into Fred, and Draco ran into Perseus from the abrupt stop.

"Oi, watch the hands Burke" George grumbled in surprise, low enough for only her to hear. She grimaced, restraining the urge to grab her arm, and looked up to Fred and Perseus. Fred's face turned bright red realizing the circumstance he was in. 

Draco sneered, "What on earth are you two clumsy gits doing standing in the middle of the walkway. MOVE!" shoving a space between the two twins. Perseus glared up at the two, shoulder checking George and walking after Draco. Adelaide smirked at the two, shooting a wink at George. She jumped up to shoulder check Fred playfully and George let out a handsome chuckle. 

I've missed your laugh

She relayed to his mind, turning around to see if he received the message. His face showed a mixture of confusion and amazement as he mouthed, "How are you doing that?"

Magic

She, being the last one to get into the fireplace, waved goodbye to the twins before throwing her powder down, "Malfoy Manor"

As she stepped out from the fireplace she saw Lucius and her Father looming over Perseus who was quickly throwing on a dark black robe and grabbing a silver skull mask. 

"What's going on?" Adelaide paused in confusion as to why they were playing dress up in the middle of the kitchen. 

"We're going to be heading back to Ireland, some unfinished business." Her father crooned, a mischievous look in his eye. 

Her heart dropped like a ball of lead, George. "Oh..well am I coming too, or?"

Her father brushed her off, "No, of course not, this is for the big boys. Right Perseus?" he laughed, slapping him hard on the back of the shoulder causing him to let out a groan. Philip strutted in, wearing the same thing with the mask in hand, "Really Father? Bit dramatic don't you think." he scoffed.

"Now boy, don't you," her father began to stomp towards him. Adelaide quickly stood between the two, "He's only joking father. Aren't you all in a time crunch?" she held her breath, praying he didn't sense the fear that was slowly beating out of her chest.

He sniffed forcefully stepping back and going outside. Philip grabbed her arm and whipped her around, "Don't ever do that again, do you understand me? I don't need you to protect me." he seethed. She nodded quietly and he let go, leaving the Manor. Lucius waited for Perseus to fully robe up before they, too, left outside. She heard four loud cracks at them disapparating and with that she searched out for George's mind, 

George, listen to me. You need to leave now, get your family and go.

She prayed that her message reached him, she wasn't very good at long distance legilimency, but the last few tries during her training she managed to successfully.