Chapter 64

It was around 5PM. Adelaide had rested quietly in Harry's mind, waiting for the perfect time to hit him with the vision. She watched as he muddled his way through his OWL examination and enjoy Fred and George's beautiful firework display that surely meant that they intended on dropping out.

As the large "W" of fireworks bursted in the sky, she sensed Harry growing sad as the twins made their grand exit. He felt like everything was falling apart at Hogwarts and in the world, this was the perfect time to strike.

She took control of his thoughts and vision, placing an image of the Dark Lord circling Sirius Black in front of Row 97.

The Dark Lord yelled, "Where is it?" before sending a Crucio Curse towards Sirius. He let out a pained groan as he stared blankly into the air, "I don't know."

The Dark Lord hit him with another Crucio before she faded out the vision. She saw him open his eyes, surrounded by his concerned looking friends. He groaned, "It's Sirius. We have to go to the Ministry, now."

He scrambled to his feet as he began running to Umbridge's office. He was followed by Hermione who yelled after him, "Harry wait! What if it's just Voldemort playing tricks on you? What if he purposefully placed that memory in your head to make you come to the Ministry?"

Adelaide grew incredibly panicked as she whispered into his mind, "So what if he's trying to lure you in? You can't let Sirius die."

Harry repeated what she had said in his head and continued running to Umbridge's office. As they made their way in, they were abruptly stopped my Professor Umbridge who hissed, "Where are you going?"

Adelaide's heart began to beat faster as she watched her plan slowly fall apart from the woman she despised the most. She grew even more anxious when she saw Draco and her friends haul in more of Harry's group into her office.

She grabbed Harry and threw her in the chair screaming, "You were going to find Dumbledore weren't you?" she asked.

Harry shook his head and Umbridge slapped him square in the face causing everyone to flinch.

Harry yelled, "Please, I'm not lying. I wasn't going to Dumbledore."

She saw Draco's eyes grow wide as he realized what was happening, he knew that Adelaide was starting her plan and Harry was trying to escape to go to the Ministry.

"Well Mr. Potter, you have given me no choice..This is a matter of Ministry safety, maybe the Cruciatus Curse will loosen your tongue."

Hermione yelled, "That's illegal!"

Professor Umbridge smiled, "What Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him."

Come on Draco, do something. Do something! Anything! Adelaide cried, growing more nervous by the second.

Finally, Cho Chang yelled out, "Wait! Wait! Stop please. I know where Dumbledore's secret weapon is."

Everyone looked at Cho Chang in confusion. It was clear to Adelaide that Cho had no idea what she was saying, she was just trying to save Harry.

Umbridge growled, grabbing the girl's arm, "Show me now. Draco, make sure you keep everyone here. Use any force necessary."

He nodded his head grabbing Neville a little tighter. She then saw him lean in and whisper something into Neville's ear. Neville turned to Draco, looking slightly confused.

Neville hesitantly grabbed his wand and yelled, "Expelliarmus!"

Draco fell backwards, falling onto the floor completely unconscious. The rest of Harry's friends quickly did the same until all of Adelaide's friends were passed out on the floor.