Chapter 57

A few weeks had passed since the boggart and if anything it made Draco and Adelaide closer than ever. Adelaide woke up extremely excited to watch Draco's first quidditch match against Ravenclaw. Viola and her walked excitedly arm-in-arm down to the Great Hall for breakfast. They smiled and waved as they saw Draco and Marcus sitting in their full quidditch uniform with the rest of the team causing some of the guy on the team to whistle as they walked by. This earned one of their Chasers a swift slap in the back of the head by a furious Marcus.

Viola and her quickly ate their breakfast before kissing their boys goodluck and heading to the stadium to get good seats. Viola was buzzing with excitement "Ahh we are going to CRUSH Ravenclaw! I can just feel it." Adelaide giggled, wrapping her Slytherin scarf around her neck to protect her from the chill in the air.

The stadium quickly filled up and they cheered vibrantly as the Slytherin team flew out onto the pitch. Flint, finding Viola in the stands, blew her a kiss which she dramatically caught, swooning ridiculously, "Isn't he perfect Addie? I mean absolutely perfect. GO KICK SOME RAVEN ASS LOVE!!!!" Adelaide laughed at her friend's complete adoration for her cousin. Viola was his biggest fan no doubt.

The best part of Slytherin Quidditch was their notorious aggression, other Houses hated them for it, but Slytherins prided themselves on it.

There was something incredibly attractive when a chaser elbowed an opponent in the face, a seeker shoved the other seeker into the ground, or a beater knocked a key player off their broom with a vicious bludger.

Adelaide smiled as she saw Draco gracefully zoom across the pitch, lining himself head-on with Ravenclaw's Seeker, Cho Chang. The girl seemed to be trembling in fear as she looked up at Draco who stared at her with pure viciousness.

As the game began, a blur of green and blue bursted across the air. Adelaide watched as Marcus shoulder checked two Ravenclaw chasers, grabbing the quaffle and zipping quickly towards the goals. Viola screamed, "THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND!!!" as he threw the quaffle full-force through one of the hoops, quickly putting ten points on the board.

After about thirty minutes, Slytherin was up 120-30 and Viola and Adelaide's throats had gone completely raw from cheering. Adelaide kept a close eye on Draco as he stalked Cho Chang around the perimeter of the stadium. He would purposefully fly in her blind spot, causing her to look behind her nervously. Once Draco had finally caught onto the pattern, he got her to look away from the pitch to look for him and he whistled for the Beater to aim the bludger to her.

With a swift precision, the Beater nailed her right in the leg, causing her broom to flip harshly, sending her plummeting to the sand pit. Everyone in Ravenclaw gasped at her as she held her leg painfully on the ground. The Slytherins erupted in loud cheers and Draco smirked at the Beater yelling, "Nice shot!" before circling around the stadium to look for the snitch.

After two minutes of searching, Draco quickly caught the snitch, ending the game. Everyone cheered loudly as the announcer called Slytherin's victory. Draco flew quickly to Adelaide, kissing the snitch and handing it to her. She blushed and Draco smiled brightly, soaking in the moment of victory.

Adelaide, Viola, Draco, and Flint all walked together back to the castle after the brilliant match in a cheery mood. As they rounded a corner, they saw a bunch of people gathered, staring silently up towards the stairs.

The group quieted as they heard two women talking angrily, Adelaide recognized one of the voices being Professor McGonagall and the other Professor Umbridge. They must've caught the tail end of the conversation because Professor Umbridge stood powerfully over the students announcing, "Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action."