Chapter 60

Adelaide kept tabs on Harry's Group over the next couple weeks. She grew excited as saw them practicing Patronus Charms. What better way to find his weakness than by knowing what makes him most happy?

As he casted his patronus, the thought about Sirius hugging him and offering him a home for the rest of his life. The specific words, "We'll be a proper family." struck him and he was able to produce a full Patronus.

Interesting..her uncle was the only real family Harry had left.

She no longer planned on waiting for them to finish their training. She needed to set her task into action now. She felt her anxious desperation clawing the back of her head as she relived her torture over and over again. Her Uncle Sirius was his weakness.

Adelaide grabbed Cho Chang, who she knew was in Harry's Defense Group. She also knew Harry had feelings for her, so the sting of her betrayal would hurt the most. She growled, "You're coming with me."

Adelaide dragged her into Umbridge's office, pushing her into the chair. The girl looked terrified, but Adelaide didn't care. Professor Umbridge looked up questionably at Adelaide then back at the girl.

Adelaide tapped her necklace, looking at Cho, "I overheard you talking about being in Harry's little club." she pulled out her wand so Umbridge wouldn't know about her necklace, "Tell me where they practice. Now."

After Cho's eyes went blank, they began to swim in fear, looking down at the wand pointed threateningly at her neck.

"The R-room of Requirement..on the Seventh Floor. Please, please don't hurt me."

Professor Umbridge's eyes glowed in evil delight as she hissed to Adelaide, "Gather the others, this will be a glorious moment."

Adelaide roughly grabbed Cho's robes, ripping her up and dragging her out the door. She went over to the announcement microphone that was on a perpetual loop listing the different Educational Decrees, "Members of the Inquisitorial Squad are to meet on the Seventh Floor immediately"

She dragged Cho up the stairs, her squirming against her grip looking terrified and ashamed. Draco met her on the sixth stair case heading up.

"Ah! Was this the whistle blower?" he laughed cruelly at the girl who was now crying. Adelaide responded with a sarcastic tone, "Yep, cold hearted snitch she was. I barely had to threaten her before she blabbed."

As they gathered outside of the Room of Requirement, Professor Umbridge began to throw spells at the stone wall, with no progress except a small hole. Adelaide coughed in annoyance, "May I?"

Professor Umbridge calmly smiled, motioning for Adelaide to give it a go. Adelaide threw Cho towards Draco, stepping forward.

"Bombarda Maxima"

The wall exploded into a harsh plume of rock and rubble, revealing the students all staring petrified at their impending doom. Draco yanked Cho in front of the doorway as she tried to make a break for it.

Umbridge stared hungrily at the students hissing, "Get them!"

She threw the students she grabbed harshly into the Great Hall that was set up for a mass detention. Umbridge fully intended to keep them there for hours to write lines with the blood quills. She called the Minister immediately when Pansy handed her a piece of parchment she found in the room.

The top said, Dumbledore's Army with a list of the students in the group below it. Cho Chang's name was bright red, Adelaide assumed it was enchanted to reveal if anyone told someone about the group. How stupid were they to name it Dumbledore's Army?