I watched him swiftly pull his scythe from in front of him and seemingly go into defensive mode. "Su Anya," he whispered, his eyes beginning to brighten with determination as he glared at me. "Who do I have to harm? You have been crying."

"No one!" Both Juni and I gasped, as he gave us both suspicious looks. He gave us wary looks at our horror. I cannot believe that he would want to harm someone. Us fae do not believe in war and violence. Of course father says sometimes that is the only way....but I do not agree. Not one bit! Hurting another was never the answer.

Juni pursed her lips as Keynai began to observe the garden. Giving the guards a ferocious look who were watching us from afar. "Keynai will not...I am sure he is just lying to make himself seem as if he is strong." For some reason I did not believe that at all...

"I do not think so, Juni."

A glint of mischief appeared in her eyes as she patted my shoulder and then put a finger to my lips. "I think we should find out."

I watched Juni clear her throat and make her way over to Keynai. "Well if you must know...," she smiled while looking back to wink at me. "Prince Loche made Estelle eat fish."

Oh no. I watched as Keynai gasped, his hands gripping his weapon tight. "I will end him!" I watched in horror as his wings began to sprout from his back. I did not even see him flinch from pain. "I will shove ten thousand fish into his throat! I will watch him choke on the fish!"

I do not think even if Keynai used all of his strength he would be able to fit two fish into Loche's mouth. Loche just might...well he might harm him if doing so. And how could I stand around and let him kill hundreds of fish for revenge! It was not right at all. At all.

"I will protect your honor, Su Anya. Whatever it takes!" He exclaimed as he was about to take off. Juni grabbed hold of him, I did the same. Has he been eating gista berries to succumb to such a madness?!

"Keynai, please do not do anything to get yourself hurt!" I told him as he shook his head, pressing his fist to his chest. He pushed us away gently, and made the sign of honor once more. This was a very serious situation now...

"I have vowed to protect you, Su Anya. He has harmed your honor by forcing you to eat something so vulgar. He needs to pay with blood!" Before Juniper and I had the chance to protest further...he flew up into the sky. Leaving us on the ground.

"Juni this is entirely too awful," I gasped, turning my gaze to her. I did not want to be mean...but someone might get hurt. I had to be...stern with my sister. "You have caused this and, and we need to fix this."

Juni gave me a very wary look as I watched her growing out her wings. "I know Stelle, I am sorry! I just wanted to see his reaction...I never thought he was brave enough to try and battle Loche!"

I could not imagine anyone battling for me...it made no sense. I know Keynai has to protect me but fighting a dragon? Father would be very upset with Keynai. I am very upset with Keynai! "I forgive you...but we just have to get to them!"

Juni nodded worriedly and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me close. "Hold on tight, Stelle!" I held on tightly to my sister as we began to rise from the ground.

Juni was one of the fastest flyers I knew, and I had to hold on tight as we soared through the sky. My eyes watered at the speed she was going, but it could not be helped. This was nothing compared to flying with Dale...he held me softly and did not have a grip like a hawk as my sister does!