Chapter Thirty Two

Arianna P.O.V

      I looked at Harry as he stared out the window. He looked shocked. I suddenly regreted taking them all here. What will Louis and Harry think of me when they see my huge walk in closet full of every kind of shoe? Or my queen sized bed and balcony? I tapped Harry on the shoulder to distract him from looking out the window.

      "Hey so what shoes are you gonna where with your suit?" I ask. I suddenly felt silly for asking. That was a girl question.

       "Umm...I dont know." He says."All I have are my converse that I came in."

      "Hm...well I'll think of something." I say. I actually had some shoes he could wear. They were Jasons. He left them at my apartment after the movie premiere night. I'll just say they were my..uhh..dads.

      "Alright Arianna, tell me where to go." Louis says.

      "OK keep drving down this street, and when you get to that stop sign, take a left." I answer. Louis does what I told him, and we pulled up to my apartment buliding. It looked like home to me, and probably Eleanor too, but to the guys...they were shocked. We all got out of the car and I got the bags out of the trunk. Louis and Harry looked at eachother then grinned.

      "Alright!" Louis says. "Well we better all get ready if we want to get to Oasis at like..9:00."

     "OK lets go!" Eleanor say happily then leads the way through the gate and up the winding stairs to room 344. I put my key in and open up the door. They all walk in ahead of me. Harry eyes were wide as he looked all around my huge apartment. I had to giggle at his face.

Harry P.O.V

     There was such a sweet smell coming from her room when I walked in. It looked just like a place Arianna would live. It was neat, and pink, and everything looked so..expensive. Eleanor threw the bags down on Arianna's huge bed.

     "Alright guys." Eleanor says. "I say the girls get ready in Ariannas room and you guys can get ready in the kitchen or something. And no peeking unitl were all ready!"

       "OK lets do it." Louis says. I follow Louis into the kitchen and watch as Arianna shuts the door to her bedroom with a cute little wave.

      "Arent those girls something?" Louis asks me as we get our clothes out of the bag.

      "Ya..they really are fit." I say. "This place is also unbelievely huge." Louis nods his head at me dramaticly.

       "Like, I kind of forgot Arianna was basicly a rich and famous movie star. What would we expect?" Louis says. I didnt like when people just called her a rich little celebrity. Arianna was so much more than that.. I take off my shirt and pull the white one we bought on.

         "I love it how Arianna can make you buy anything." Louis says.

         "What do you mean?" I ask.

        "You never buy anything nice and that outfit must have been extremely expensive." Louis says pulling on his suspenders. I put on the blue blazer. Louis was right. This must have cost a lot. And Arianna bought it for me. Did I even say thank you? I hope so. I heard laughing from insde Ariannas room. What were they doing in there? 

         "Why does it always seem girls have something to laugh about?" Louis asks.

         "I really dont know. Sometimes I fell like they have more fun in life than guys." I say. Louis nods.

             "Hey, lets go listen to what their saying, come on." Louis motions me through the kitchen and we press our ears up against the door. I could here Ariannas mumbled voice....