Chapter Sixty Five

Harry POV

"Hey Harreh! Wanna go see a movie? Or get something to eat?" Niall says, immediately upon me entering the flat.  I didnt answer him. I looked around the room for Zayn.

"You and Arianna had some fun last night I see." Louis says, walking out of the kitchen. I just shrug at him.

"Harreh? Movie? Food?" Niall says again.

"No." I snap back, then immediately felt bad. Liam looks up from the couch and stares at me.

"What?!" I say angery.

"Harry....what happened.." Louis says looking me up and down.

"Nothing happened...yet." I say, still looking for Zayn. Niall walked over and sat next to Liam like a lost puppy.

"Harry, did something happen with Arianna?" Louis says in rather a quiet voice for him.

"Wheres Zayn?" I say instead of answering the question. Nobody says anything. Im pretty sure I was scaring them.

"Whats going on?" Zayns voice says, I jerk up my head to see him walking in the door behind me.

"Zayn-" I say, then stop myself from saying anymore.

"Yah?" He says, one eyebrow lowering. He moves his arm and my eye catches something in his hand.

"Whats that?" I ask him.

"What?" He says confused. I point to the rolled up papers in his hand.

"Oh..its an old magazine I found on the street, I just picked it up because Arianna was on the-" He stops talking when I adruptedly grab it from him. I look at the torn and and weathered pages....barely holding on to their staples, then the picture of Arianna in her pink dress, you almost couldnt recongnize her. A sudden feeling of sadness and happiness crept over me. This magazine held too many bad memories to keep...but too many good memories to throw away. I was actually glad..to be holding it in my hands again. I rolled it up and shoved it in my pocket. Zayn was staring at me like "what the fuck?" and Louis was really silent...he knew what the magazine was too. Liam and Niall were so confused. I think I was confusing everyone to be honest...I was acting weird...even for me.

"OK Zayn can I just talk to you." I say lowering my voice. Zayn looks at me..his eyes looked so dark they were black. He just nods...and leads the way into the hallway. I think he was finally starting to understand what I needed to talk to him about. I shut the door behind me, leaving Louis, Liam, and Niall without an explanation. I look up at Zayn...and he just stared at me. I dont know why I was expecting him to say something first.

"What?" He finally says after about 7 seconds of silence.

"Susan called me when I was at Ariannas house....she said she found out where the flat is and shes coming." I say quickly.

"Wait..what?!" Zayn says.....staring at me with wide eyes.

"Im not lying...I mean I dont know if she is...but..Zayn we cant let this happen." I say worried.

"We? You mean you. Shes not my problem anymore." Zayn says with his eyebrows down on his eyes. This shut me up. I was not expecting him to say that. Zayn shuffles uncomfortably. "Ok. Harry. Look...Susan is....she can be....a nice person. If she found our flat..I mean what can she do? Really?" Zayn says. I think for a moment. She can do...alot.

"I dont know what her intentions are...what if shes trying to hook up with me?" I say.

"Harry...you are a 16 year old guy...you can over power her..its cool." Zayn says. He wasnt understanding. Arianna is already acting weird towards me....and im afraid shes starting think I actually am cheating on her. And when Susan shows up...thats it. There will be proof right there.