Chapter Forty Three

Harry POV

         "Harry Styles.....you tell me right now what you were doing last night." Louis says as I walk in the door. He was sitting on the bed and he had my suitcase in his lap.

           "More like what are you doing Louis?" I say jumping onto the bed. 

          "Just searching through your personal items and looking at a girly magazine I found." Louis says waving my magazine in the air.

          "Hey! Give me that!" I say reaching for it. Louis is so freaking nosy sometimes its ridicous.

           "Where did you find this?' Louis says holding the magazine above my head. But I was taller than him so it wasn't really working.

           "Why do you care?" I ask grabbing the magazine back.

           "Because its your gf on the cover." He says giving me one of his annoying grins.

          "So, shes on a million covers big whoop I just thought she looked pretty." I say shoving it back into my suitcase. I needed to get a lock on that thing.

         "But its from a long time ago, when she was just becoming famous." Louis says, acting like hes investigating some crime.

           "Ok.....so?" I say getting up and walking to the bathroom. 

           "Did you like her before.....you know, before the movie premiere and all when we first saw our ladies?" Louis says leaning in the door way. I just turned on the shower. I really didnt know how to answer that question. I didnt want to tell Louis about everything, hes just.....Louis and hes too stupid to understand. I really should tell Zayn if I ever was going to tell anyone. He would be the only would that would take me serious enough and listen. I missed the boys, I really wanted to see them all again.

          "Well are you going to answer me or just stare at the floor Harold?" Louis says. I just take off my shirt and throw it at him. "Why does your shirt smell like a girl?" Louis says. I raise an eyebrow and shut the door. I heard Louis still talking but I just got into the shower. I love showers, but everyone hates when I take them becasue I waste all the hot water. Whatever. Louis can survive with cold water. I was just starting to put on shampoo when I hear yelling from outside. What the crap is Louis doing?

             "HARRY!" I hear him yell over the running water. I reluctantly switch off the water.

            "What?" I say annoyed.

            "Nialls on the phone!" Louis yells back.

           "So? Nialls always on the phone." I say reaching to turn the water back on. Louis barges into the bathroom and scares the crap out of me. I almost slip and kill myself.

          "Niall said there coming to visit us! All of them!" Louis says.

         "What? I thought they werent supposed to come back until December?? I say yanking back the curtain.

       "Well they were but Niall said.... here just talk to him!" Louis says shoving his phone in my face.

          "Niall!" I say putting him on speaker.

         "Harreh!" Niall says in his familar Irish accent. It made me smile.

        "Your coming?" I ask.

         "YES! We were supposed to come in December but the airlines we take are shutting down becasue there was some accident about some oil leak thing or something. So we have to come now becasue the X Factor is sending us their private jet!" Niall says excited.