Chapter Fifty Three

Harry POV

I pulled into the parking lot to Ariannas apartment. I was hoping she would ask me to stay. I hadnt seen her since the whole weird incident at my flat, and I wanted to talk to her. I glanced over at her sitting next to me in the car. She was staring blankly out the window. She looked so tired and so...sad. Like there was so much on her mind. I mean just a couple minutes ago she thought that I had said I didnt love her. If that would have been me, I probably would have cried more than she did. Arianna was my everything. She made me happy, and I just wanted her to be happy. I wasnt lying when I had said that before. I still wanted to know why she rushed out so fast last night, and by the looks of her, I feel like she had some questions for me too. I stopped the car. Arianna got out quickly before I could open the door for her, but as soon as we started walking to her door, she grabbed my hand and held on tight. I wanted to smile, becasue I loved when she grabbed my hand first, but for some reason I felt like she was scared and confused. I think she thought she lost me for a second, she didnt want to let go. I wanted to say something, just to lighten the mood. The way she was acting kind of worried me for some reason.

"We start fliming our movie in a couple days." I say. It was pretty random, but at least it was something different than the interview topic. Arianna sighs, and that surprised me. I thought she was excited to flim this. I thought bringing it up would make her happy.....

"Harry, lets be honest, both of us are not ready for this. We havent practiced our scripts, and we barley know our characters." She says, as we walked into her apartment. I smelled that familar Arianna smell thats always there when we walk in.

"Harry?" She asks. then she drops my hand and sits on her bed. I stand there in the doorway for a second, then shut the door.

"Yes. I know. But hey, dont worry about it. Your a great acteress and you know it. You can pull this off. Its just me Im worried about." I say, walking over and standing by her bed. She put her head in her hands. I frowned. She was worrying me. I feel like something was wrong. I sat down next to her and her bed sank to the left, so she fell a little towards me.

"Arianna, please tell me whats wrong." I say, wanting to put my arm around her. I felt like she was a little girl I was trying to comfort, she looked unusally small and helpless. I thought of when I had first seen her after she had become famous, at the movie premiere. She stepped out of that limo like she owned the world, and she made me shake just looking at her. Now the same girl was sitting on her bed, leaning against me helplessly. It made me sad for some reason. I wanted her to be happy and on  top of the world again....like she was before me.

"Arianna?" I say again. She didnt answer me from before. She lifts her head up, and I could see she was crying. She looks at me for a second, her eyeliner streaming down her cheeks, and her face red. I didnt know what to say to her, I just looked back at her.

"Harry I was so scared!" She says, breaking down and wrapping her arms around my waist. She started to cry into my shirt and I put my arms around her in a tight hug.

"What were you scared of?" I ask gently. She doesnt answer right away, and the more she sobbed, the more I wanted to cry myself. "Arianna?" I say. She lifts her head up for a second, and shes so close to my face.

"I was scared I lost you." She says, looking at me. I just stared at her. She started to cry again but I lifted her chin up. What that interviewer said really hurt her.

"Arianna. I would never leave you. Dont believe what these people say about us. They dont control us." I say, trying to comfort her. She smiled a little through her tears. and I smiled back.

"Im sorry." She says, wiping the tears from her face. I didnt get any sleep last night, and Im just a little weird I guess." She says getting up from the bed.