Chapter Twenty One

Arianna P.O.V

      "Oh my god Arianna, are you ok!?" Eleanor asks franticly when she opens the door to her apartment.

      "Eleanor I'm fine, I just.....its alright." I say stepping in.

     "What happened last night? Seriously you gave my a heart attack! You were just lying in the parking lot!" She says flinging her arms into the air.

       "Ill explain everything Eleanor, sorry i scared you so much, I'm was fine, really." I say sitting down.

        "Do you feel alright? I mean Im suprised your not sick from laying out in the cold all night! I'll make you some hot chocolate." She says getting out two mugs.

       "I'm fine, I feel ok Eleanor!" I laugh.

       "Well what about Harry? Is he ok too?" She asks concerned.

     "Yes Eleanor hes fine, I'll explain everything." I say.

     "Ok good, tell me what happened." She says handing me a cup of hot chocolate. I start to speak, but Eleanor gives me this weird look so I stop.

      "What?" I say confused.

      "You have that look like your about to lie to me." She says. Crap, I thought, she sees right through me, theres no way she'll believe the stupid story we told Louis.

     "Ok Eleanor, I'll give you the complete truth, then can we all just forget about this whole incident? Seriously i feel like its all I've talked about since it happened, its really no big deal." I say.

     " Alright Arianna, now tell me already your killing me here!"

      "Ok so basicly, after you sent me that text that I should come up to the X Factor house to see Harry while you were up there with Louis, I just bolted out the door. I really wanted to see Harry, which I could tell you obviously knew. So I was in the parking lot, and this man starts chasing me with a flashlight, and it really scared me. I thought I was going to get in truoble, even though I really did nothing wrong, So I just ran, and basicly ran right into Harry." I say.

      "Well that still doesn't explain why you two were lying there in the cold, I mean what were you thinking!" She says. I sigh.

        "Eleanor, in all complete seriousness, we just fell asleep."

        "How could you out there in the dark?" She says

       "I really dont know Eleanor, I don't even remember what happened after I ran into him, it was all like I was sleepwalking all along, and finally just fell asleep for good." I say taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

       "Arianna, you are the weirdest person i have ever ment, but I'm glad your ok." Eleanor says giving me a hug.

          "Thanks Eleanor," I laugh. Eleanor smiles at me, but suddenly her smile fades.

          "Whats wrong?" I ask

          "Louis is leaving tomarrow...." She says with a distant look in her eyes.

         "Wait what? What do you mean?" i ask.

         "They were voted of the X Factor, they have to go home, and they leave tomarrow." She says. I stare at her. i didn't know this. I'll never see Harry again then. Ever.

           "Arianna, you ok?" Eleanor asks.

           "Ya, ya...i'm fine...I just didnt know..." I say. Maybe its for the best, I thought. I need to move on. Harry was just a dream that I need to wake up from. I need to go back to my life as a movie star, with jason being my boyfriend. I just let this all go too far...

          "Arianna, are you sure, you look really sad?" Eleanor asks again. 

          "Ya," I say, "I'm just going to miss him."

Alright, so the next chapter will probably be about the auditions. This is getting intense! How will Arianna react to seeing Harry try out for the movie? hmmm....

<3 1Dforever23