Chapter Sixty Four

Arianna POV

I opened my eyes slowly, and realized I couldnt feel my arm. I sat up a little and saw that Harry was lying completely on my arm, pinning me down. I flopped back down on my stomach and struggled to pull it out from under him. I had forgotten Harry was here, we must have fallen asleep. I twisted my body so that I could see out the window, yup it snowed...alot. I smiled to myself, trying to remember what we did last night, but all I could remember was Harry choking and locking himself in my bathroom. I finally gave up my struggle and laid back down. I looked at him sleeping. His eyelids fluttered and he was breathing softly. I frowned.

"What happened last night huh?" I say in barely a whisper. I heard him talking to someone on the phone, but who could it have been...that I couldnt know about? I trusted Harry with everything I had...but whether I wanted to believe it or not, he was hiding something from me...something he felt I couldn't know. Maybe it was to protect me for some strange reason...thats the only thing I could come up with. He moved slightly and I kissed his cheek. I watched as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey." I say, as he looks at me blinking.

"Hello love." He says smiling at me.

"You mind letting my arm go?" I say grinning at him.

"What? Oh, sorry." He says sitting up. I pull back my arm and shake it out. I stared at him for a second. I wanted to ask him again what was going on...but last time all I got was that his cat died...that has to be a lie. But this whole thing was making me feel weird. I didnt like it...at all. But after the whole magazine thing...I wanted to try and stay my best away from Harry's business...I didnt want to be annoying like that. But if there something he doesn't want me to know..why make it so obvious?

"It snowed, you were right." He says looking out the window.

"Its gonna be a slow drive to the studio today." I say stretching.

"Damn, I forgot we have filming today." Harry says, swishing his hair around then swooping it to one side. I get up from the bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

"I'll be right out, you can go eat cereal or something, sorry im not Eleanor..I'm not much of a cook." I say, slipping down to my bra and underwear before shutting the door completely. Harry was staring at me with a grin on his face, I laughed to myself as I stepped into the shower. I took a really fast one and hopped out, drying my hair then putting it up in a messy bun. I walked into the kitchen...Harry was sitting at the table, intently looking at his phone.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask, getting out two bowls. He doesn't look at me for a second..then finally looks up with a frown.

"Sorry what?" He asks.

"Oh, nothing." I say sighing. Looks like he was talking to.."the secret person" again.I would kill to find out who that was. Maybe it was multiple people...

"Whats the matter?" He asks me. I look at him...I wasn't expecting him to say that.

"Nothing Im fine, why?" I ask, continuing to pour the cereal into the bowls. Harry looks back down at his phone, he looked so worn and pained at whatever he was reading on his phone.

"Oh ok. I dont know..you just looked..upset." He says, still not taking his eyes off the phone. I set the cereal in front of him and tried to look at his phone..but when I came over, he noticably put it in  his pocket.

"Are you...sure everything is fine?" I say, looking at him from across the table.

"Ari.." He says, sounding very serious. I frown, suddenly scared for some reason.

"Yeah?" I say, my voice quiet.

"You trust me right?" He says, his voice low. I cock my head slightly.