Chapter Forty Seven

Harry P.O.V

  Louis caught me off gurad when he yelled go. I was still looking at Arianna, she seemed so worried. I shot my head around and realized all of them were already choking down the first piece.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath. Arianna shoved me.

"Harry? GO!" She said. I grabbed the first piece and was disappointed that it was pretty much freezing cold. Great, this will only make the whole experience more enjoyable.

"ONE!" Louis yelled.

"TWO!" Niall yelled quickly after.

"God guys im not even done with the first piece." Liam says.

"Louis chew your food please your going to choke." Eleanor says. Louis doesn't answer, he was seriously trying to win this. I just finished my first piece. I looked over and Arianna.

"Keep going babe." She says. I could tell Arianna was nervous, probably about kissing one of them. I mean I would be kinda nervous to if I was her. But there was something else on her face. She was not happy.

"THREE!" Niall yells.

"Are we aloud water or something?" Liam asks.

"NO!" Louis yells.

"EW!" Eleanor squeals. "Thats gotta be the 50th time you spit all over me, im sitting next to Ari." She says moving over to us. I look over at Zayn, who has been completely silent this whole time. He looked up at me and gave me this look.I couldnt see what piece he was on. He did that on purpose. What if he cheats?

"Uh Harry, are you even playing?" Eleanor says.

"What?" I say confused.

"You havent even eaten two pieces!" She says. Arianna sighs...big time. I look down and realize I had only eaten one piece. Crap! There is no way im letting Zayn win this. I dont care if Louis or Niall or Liam wins....but not Zayn. Hes not going to get to kiss Arianna in front of me, Im not letting that happen. I needed to win this.....now.

"FOUR!" Niall yells. I take two pieces and shove them in my mouth at the same time.

"Holy shit Harry." Eleanor says laughing.

"Harry dont choke." Arianna says. Well if I choke and die everyone can blame it on Zayn. I look over at him again. He was just calmly eating one piece at a time and looking completely normal and....Zaynish. GOD! I dont understand! How can he win this when hes eating so normally? But why do I feel like hes ahead of all of us?

"FOUR!" Louis yells

"Way ahead of ya." Niall says.

"No, you said you were on you third, thats your fourth!" Louis argues

"No, this is my fifth." Niall says, shoving it in his mouth.

"Louis! That is his fifth and now your behind!" Eleanor says laughing at him.

"Crap crap crap." Louis says, doing my trick and shoving two pieces in his mouth, which didnt turn out to be that efficient. I didnt even know how many pieces I have eaten now, I just know that I almost choked, and looking at the box, I still have about...7 more. God Niall why did you have to get large pizzas?

"Whos winning now?" Liam asks. "And I still want water."

"NO!" Louis yells again.

"I dont know, why dont you ask Zayn Liam?" I say, shoving two smaller pieces in my mouth again. I know as soon as I said it, Zayn wouldnt like it. But I didnt care, come on Zayn tell us what piece your on! Liam turns to Zayn.